shit-I-made-when-I-was-stoned-appreciation thread

2»

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

i liked this one. real laid back.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Well, im usually pretty stoned. Especially if im going to be making anything. But i think i was pretty well beyond blunted when i made this one in particular. So there you go.

http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=04NNKRUOUQO6X0P7VLJU84NHVS

I wanna hear coselmeds drunk cell phone beats!!

im sure this will completely get lost in the flow of things, but did anybody check it out?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Well, im usually pretty stoned. Especially if im going to be making anything. But i think i was pretty well beyond blunted when i made this one in particular. So there you go.

im sure this will completely get lost in the flow of things, but did anybody check it out?

so.....yeah...completely lost in the flow of things. nice!

Anyway, this sounds like menu music for an XBox game (that I'd eventually mute after playing it for long enough.) Still the best thing you've posted on here though, in my opinion.

You ever thought about pushing it to that industry?

Anyway, this sounds like menu music for an XBox game (that I'd eventually mute after playing it for long enough.) Still the best thing you've posted on here though, in my opinion.

yes. good friends of mine got a publishing deal and are doing the soundtrack to the next nba live. Its an awesome gig, and an outlet im pushing hard for. They dont like samples at all though.

sorry it was not to your liking. thanks anyway.

so wait, your saying at best, my stuff is x-box menu music you would mute?

jeez man, thanks.

Perhaps I should tell you that I end up muting intro game music all the time... Does that help?

I seriously play Live everyday and thought immediately that your submission would fit in well with their soundtrack style.

Perhaps I should tell you that I end up muting intro game music all the time... Does that help?

I seriously play Live everyday and thought immediately that your submission would fit in well with their soundtrack style.

It just sounds pretty dismissive. Ive played you alot of my stuff, on the site, and in person. Mabye it is all generic background music. Fuck it. Thanks for your opinion anyway.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

jeez man, thanks.

I would still consider that a compliment holmes.. big bucks in videogame-music.

Just peeped Heatmizer, cool beat.

In person? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think we've ever met before.

In person? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think we've ever met before.

mabye im thinking of someone else. Dont you run the breaks4days site? You came out to L.A.? We hung out? Went digging?

i guess I could be mistaken.

or mabye I just wasnt that memorable either.

mabye im thinking of someone else. Dont you run the breaks4days site? You came out to L.A.? We hung out? Went digging?

TREW, maybe? I'm a whole 'nother different sorta cat. Ask about me!

I'm not hating on your beats man, sorry if it came off that way.

jeez man, thanks.

I would still consider that a compliment holmes.. big bucks in videogame-music.

Just peeped Heatmizer, cool beat.

I mean, its weird, Yes my style has changed to fit various economically beneficial outlets. I guess I dont expect you guys to like my pop/r&b stuff. But at the same time, my tastes sort of bend towards the type of stuff Im making. but yes, there is good money.

TREW, maybe? I'm a whole 'nother different sorta cat. Ask about me!

I'm not hating on your beats man, sorry if it came off that way.

damn, thats it!! sorry bout the mixup. Ive got all sorts of beats man. RIght now im into the whole heavy synth shit. Probably cause Im around alot of dope keyboards.