DIGGING IN ATLANTIC CITY

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Gost to be some records here... Only gambling I do is on a dollar bin modern soul record. Anybody know some spots? PM me.

Comments

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    Other than the pawn shops I can't imagine where to start in AC...

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    AC is the pits, and dead by all accounts. I wouldn't bet on any actual stores. Whether you want to run up in spots cold and asking around is up to you...

Also beware of the vick. Dudes are out looking for youngish white folks down there to throw their money around.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    My girls family has a house in Ocean City. There is a record store there that I had really good luck at.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    My girls family has a house in Ocean City. There is a record store there that I had really good luck at.

The one on Assbury? I've done alright there in the past too... trying to hit the Trump modern soul jackpot in AC, though.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

The one on Assbury? I've done alright there in the past too... trying to hit the Trump modern soul jackpot in AC, though.

I can't remember the name of it or the street, it was a small little place, but the dude was mad friendly. I got a bunch of really good jazz and a couple common soul joints that I minted up on. Prices were totally reasonable.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

I can't remember the name of it or the street, it was a small little place, but the dude was mad friendly. I got a bunch of really good jazz and a couple common soul joints that I minted up on. Prices were totally reasonable.

Yeah... middle-aged white guy that seems a bit happy and stoned? I walked out of there with some treats last Monday.... maybe I should just shut my mouth now.

• DIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGA 456 Posts
    raj,let me know if you headed up north jersey!

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    Also beware of the vick.
    translation?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    vic = victim

• CLabCLab 76 Posts
    Also beware of the vick.

call me ron mexico

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I'd like to add: also beware of random italian spots in south jersey, my meal yesterday has had me praying to the porcelain goddess once an hour since the morning....

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    dude i was in Atlantic City over the summer. there aint SHIT there. i looked up the record stores in the phone book and found one. got in the wip to go to it, got there and the address for where it was was now a vacant ass field!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    This thread is hilarious!!!

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    This thread is hilarious!!!

BC OWNS AC!

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    Not for nuthin', but i just came to the realization that i picked up the Ace Spectrum record in AC, which is mildly funny.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I've had no luck there...Bell city is holding out on us...