Jim Cramer ~ HOT or NOT

parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
I say NOT.The hommie mylatency says HOT. What am I missing? I just see a mad doggie yellin'. School me.

Comments

• HOT
    only analyst with a personality. he makes investing enjoyable and his book is good too.

HOLY COW!? DID SOMEONE MENTION THE BOOK!? THE BOOK! (toss)

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    BOUGHT BKHM: $7
    BOUGHT BKHM: $6

SOLD BKHM: $9

don't fear the trader

HOT
    only analyst with a personality. he makes investing enjoyable and his book is good too.

HOLY COW!? DID SOMEONE MENTION THE BOOK!? THE BOOK! (toss)

right on

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

I say NOT.

The hommie mylatency says HOT.

Well Mylanta is into bears. Clearly, you're more into bulls...

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    BOUGHT BKHM: $7
    BOUGHT BKHM: $6

SOLD BKHM: $9

don't fear the trader

Hope this isn't considered "Insider Trading"

Bought - $5.00

Sold $216.00

There is NO investment better than vinyl!!!!!!!

"Insider trading" is buying or selling a security while having material, nonpublic information about the security, in breach of a fiduciary duty or other relationship of trust and confidence. Insider trading may also include "tipping" such information, securities trading by the person "tipped," and securities trading by persons who misappropriate such information. Insider trading is a felony, and the SEC can levy large civil penalties for violations.

Depends on how long ago you sold it and who was privy to the info, Rockadelic. The Records Exchange Comission might be after you for this one, hommie.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    There have been discussions lately I've heard saying this jagoff (yes he has seemingly solid financial advice, but he's annoying) is so large his stock tips have artificially inflated certain stocks overnight. Gotta give it up to a man and his hustle though.

There have been discussions lately I've heard saying this jagoff (yes he has seemingly solid financial advice, but he's annoying) is so large his stock tips have artificially inflated certain stocks overnight. Gotta give it up to a man and his hustle though.

He hustles for his charitable trust now. Hate him or love him, his hedge fund's track record over the past 20 years was pretty before he quit.

• no doubt in my mind that his advice is biased. no doubt in my mind that his show impacts a stock.

BUT

i don't watch his show so my portfolio will be just like his. i watch his show so i can study how to properly evaluate a company like he does. granted, the guy takes big risks sometimes, but that's how he made his money. having said that, the stocks that surge solely b/c of his show's hype usually just plummet shortly thereafter.