March Madness!

2»

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    That G Dub shit was dope. Iona =

Air Force was kinda hanging in on Illinois before they switched to the A&M/Syracuse game.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    That G Dub shit was dope. Iona =

Air Force was kinda hanging in on Illinois before they switched to the A&M/Syracuse game.

If Joe Jones can step up the Aggies will win......he's been whispered about in Texas hoops circles since he was in the 6th grade. He's from the town of Normangee and his High School had less than 50 students. I've seen him play like vintage Larry Johnson and I've seen him play like he's clueless on the court.

• johnshadejohnshade 577 Posts
    anyone else see adam morrison's antics at the end of the game against xavier? dude kept hitting himself in the head - first with the ball, then with his fist.

• anyone else see adam morrison's antics at the end of the game against xavier? dude kept hitting himself in the head - first with the ball, then with his fist.

he seems like an intense cat. alls i saw was that he was fuckin' money when his team needed him. he hit a nasty three to give them the lead.

First Round Upsets

Texas A&M over Syracuse

Southern Illinois over West Virginia

Wisconsis-Milwaukee over Oklahoma

University of Alabama/Birmingham over Kentucky

Tournament Sleepers

Texas A&M - Don't sleep on this team....they are for real. They beat Texas last week and almost beat them yesterday....they have two future NBA players in Sophmore Joe Jones and Acie Law IV.....They can get as far as the Elite 8!!!

Two for Two

Too bad the team I picked to go all the way needed to go to DoubleOT today!!!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    damnit, i'm bummed San Diego State lost. They were about to steal it from Indiana. They pretty much gave it away at the end there.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    anyone else see adam morrison's antics at the end of the game against xavier? dude kept hitting himself in the head - first with the ball, then with his fist.

he seems like an intense cat. alls i saw was that he was fuckin' money when his team needed him. he hit a nasty three to give them the lead.

Dude is intense but that what i love about the NCAA tourney you see raw emotions the cats have one chance

Do yall remeber this guy a couple of years ago

He was playing with super intensity diving for loose balls mad steals. He gets poked in the eye hardcore, 4th quarter. can barely see and is crouching in pain. Pulls up a three, nails it and calls time out

I love March Madness....my picks for today sucked but I LOVE seeing underdogs win!!!!

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    I love March Madness....my picks for today sucked but I LOVE seeing underdogs win!!!!

daaaaamn Albany had my heart pounding for a couple minutes. that was a real sudden swing in momentum though.

• I love March Madness....my picks for today sucked but I LOVE seeing underdogs win!!!!

It's probably the one consistently GREAT thing in sports, year in and year out.

I had NW St. over Iowa!! But it doesnt even matter cos I lost one of my Sixteens and one of my Eights when Arkansas and Michigan State lost.

Not a good look for the Big East and Big Ten this year.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    i was at the Palace today for the NW State game, even though I picked Iowa I was screaming my head off for the Demons by the end, that was the greatest game I've ever seen in person. I'll have to find something purple to wear Sunday when they play WV.

Plus their band played Parliament and Marva Whitney...

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Did anyone else see the Wichita State Shockers' cheerleaders? Shit was comedy?

• They actually look pretty good...

Dude who the FUCK is George Mason???? I bet the house man... unless something crazy happens, that shits gone..