I Miss BET's "HITS FROM THE STREET"

d_wordd_word 666 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
They are DVDing every show nowadays. Maybe a "Hits From the Street" Greatest Hits will come out one day?Anybody else down?!?

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    That dude was COMEDY! I remember one time he and his camera crew ran right into some peoples house when they were home and he started WILDIN' OUT! The people had NO idea what was going on. Dude used to really clown people. He was hella funny. He showed up on the MTV punked show for maybe 1 season about a year or two ago. I have not seen "hits" since.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    If BET were to compile his appearences that would be Str8 Lava. Money was hilarious. I'll go on record sayin' he's funnier than Dave Chappelle, even though its improv/skits vs staffwrittenskits.

Crazy Sam on Ralph Mcdaniels' Video show used to do the same spontaneous shit, back in the day. He had this character called "Billy" who was bananas.

• rascmonrascmon 441 Posts
    That dude was COMEDY! I remember one time he and his camera crew ran right into some peoples house when they were home and he started WILDIN' OUT! The people had NO idea what was going on. Dude used to really clown people. He was hella funny. He showed up on the MTV punked show for maybe 1 season about a year or two ago. I have not seen "hits" since.

the funny thing about that, is that i couldn't believe that all of these people weren't recognizing him as hits from the street. i wonder if they ever set up to punk a celebrity only for them to recognize him and go HEY MAN YOU'RE HITS FROM THE STREET

i would, i'm un-punkd'able

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    I remember the episode he did outhere in Jamaica he was in Papine square trying to talk to a goat walking by ,if i remember correctly he clowned Beenie Man and his dancer too.That show was always entertaining.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I have not seen "hits" since.

He was recently in the film Glory Road in a serious "dramatic" role... and was pretty good, too.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Hit's was a great show. I hope he starts showing up in more movies and TV shows. I liked the one where he went to the dentist and asked him about gold fronts and the dentist started telling him how it caused bad breath and tooth decay. He started clowing Wu-Tang for having bad breath, that shit was funny as hell.

• I remember he once found a homeless guy asleep on the street, put a dollar in the homeless man's shirt pocket, took the dollar back, and said "He had a dollar and he doesn't even know it.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

He plays INEEDMONEY in HOW HIGH!