• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    you have a problem with white text?

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    [color:white] dont look at me [/color]

i've got problemz.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    Need me to save the day once again?

• I have a problem.

I'm at work and I"m not feeling. It's all gloomy outside. Serious case of the Monday Blah's on a Friday..

• i gotta problem........this morning i figured i would let my bowl and stem to my bong sit in alcohol all day so i could clean them up when i got home. as i was taking the rubber gasket off the stem it broke and severely cut my thumb open. was bleeding pretty bad. i cleaned it off pretty good and wrapped it in gauze. i dont know, i might need stitches??????? ive never had stitches before

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    [color:white] dont look at me [/color]

i've got problemz.

what the... how come i cant see the white text in missb's og post?
    whatever. i guess i wasn't supposed to look anyway.
    my boss just got a plane for the next few hours so i'm about to ditch out of work early. spinning class time fanies. then rest. then karaoke for my third time ever. i'm taking requests/suggestions, preferably songs that would sound good sung by a deep and not too pretty voice.

• FSNSFSNS 163 Posts
    as i was taking the rubber gasket off the stem it broke and severely cut my thumb

GET THE RESIN OUT!!!

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    i might need stitches??????? ive never had stitches before

MacGuyver style

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    whoa whoa doggies. one at a time.

Young F*x - i suggest a few double bourbons and listening to Wisdom Body, Mighty Healthy and Ice Water Anthem at 12 on the volume knob.

FlatBlack - I've sewed on a button before, I have rubbing alcohol and band-aids at my house, I guess you can come over and I'll fix your cut

Mandrew - you can't see it because you don't believe it. As for karoake - do you have to ask? Black Cars by Gino Vanelli - you are his doppelganger - I think it will go over smashingly there in California - that's where you are, right?

• i gotta problem........this morning i figured i would let my bowl and stem to my bong sit in alcohol all day so i could clean them up when i got home. as i was taking the rubber gasket off the stem it broke and severely cut my thumb open. was bleeding pretty bad. i cleaned it off pretty good and wrapped it in gauze. i dont know, i might need stitches??????? ive never had stitches before

FBP,

If the cut is a clean, straight line and stops bleeding after about 15 minutes of direct pressure, you probably don't need stitches.

I sliced my index finger last year trying to cut open a butternut squatch. It was really, really bad, but my wife ran and got the Kaiser Permanente Home Health Care Guide and read off what I just said to you. No stitches (but I have quite the scar).

Good luck, HomMie!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i gotta problem........this morning i figured i would let my bowl and stem to my bong sit in alcohol all day so i could clean them up when i got home. as i was taking the rubber gasket off the stem it broke and severely cut my thumb open. was bleeding pretty bad. i cleaned it off pretty good and wrapped it in gauze. i dont know, i might need stitches??????? ive never had stitches before

nah man, stiotches is for biotches. Go to Walgreens, get some "liquid suture" and the band aids that look like dumbells, you'll know what I'm talking about when you see em.

Clean that fucker up real nice, apply that liquid suture along the grain of your skin (despite what the instructions say) and put them dumbells over the cut as if they were stitches. Throw some gauze over that hoe and tape it up with some of that medical grade tape and you're good.

just make sure to change the dressing everyday.

I once lodged a tuna can lid halfway through the first knuckle of my right thumb. I worked on it myself and it's just like new, except I have no feeling on that side of my thumb except for pain when something hits it.

• whoa whoa doggies. one at a time.

Young F*x - i suggest a few double bourbons and listening to Wisdom Body, Mighty Healthy and Ice Water Anthem at 12 on the volume knob.

I'm sure my director would love to have me completely shit-faced yelling along to Ghostface in my cubicle.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    whoa whoa doggies. one at a time.

I'm sure my director would love to have me completely shit-faced yelling along to Ghostface in my cubicle.

my advice was customized to meet your needs, not your tight-ass director's.

(i forgot you're in a different time-zome)

"black car" it is.

is it corny to dress up like the musician whose song you're performing?

yeah, i'm in LA. culver city will feel my heat tonight.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Somewhere in Echo Park Danny Masterson is smiling.

I'm stuck at work until an undetermined time (most likely after midnight). Outputting the show I'm working on.

After the tape comes out I no longer have a job and have to sit in Television purgatory until I can find a new one.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    missbassie, the cat in your avatar is making a biz markie face

• I worked on it myself and it's just like new, except[/b] I have no feeling on that side of my thumb [/b] except for pain when something hits it.

dr.?

dr.?

dr. doctor?

dr. doctor dr.

• stiotches is for biotches

this shall be my new motto in life. im gettin the liguid bandaid shit and some butterfly bandaids in the morning. right now rocking some neosporin with some flexible bandaids holding it together. the only thing that worries me is since it was the bong stem, it was pretty damn dirty. guess i'll know more in the morning, if its infected or anything

Somewhere in Echo Park Danny Masterson is smiling.

why? i hope not because of me. i'm not fan. i saw him pointlessly intimidate and assault a nerdy chubby dude two weeks ago.