NEW TITTSWORTH PROMO MIX! Baltimore Club! FREEEEE

tittsworthtittsworth 115 Posts
edited March 2006 in Announcements
I've broken my mix hiatus! Make your way over to www.discobelle.net for the first mix I've done in well over a year! Focuses on the absolute freshest club music w/ a lot of unreleased, a couple oldies and an anthem or two. Recorded on the fly and on the FIRST TAKE! Check the interview biz... Also, a lot of brand new Tittsworth remixes coming your way, including: - 4 Tops, oldies gone club Titts remix!- Rough-it-off (GoGo / club fusion)!!!- Bo-Jangles (Pitbull / Lil Jon Remix)! - CLUB BANGER!!!! Don't sleep on the LOADS of pics just up including Richmond's first b-more club party, Rowdy f/ Titts + Catchdubs, a Tittsworth Taxlo Burfday and much much more. All of this can be found on www.tittsworth.com Thanks to DC 101, HOT 99.5, 92Q, the Greaseman and Don&Mike for the love on the Eastern Motors Tittsworth Remix!!! Make sure you cop Tittsworth Vol.2 on wax, in stores now!! DJ Hut, Cap City, Dimensions, Armand's and more! Peace,Tittswww.tittsworth.comwww.myspace.com/titts

Comments

• dude, you are killing it. keep 'em coming!

• i generally dont cut for baltimore club music but this mix is kinda dope.
    good job!

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    This shit is dope.

Marc told me that you did this in one take, unrehearsed, right? That's impressive.