Buying a car (NRR)

LamarTinsonLamarTinson 507 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Could these jackoff salesmen and finance guys be anymore full of shit??? I just bought a car and I'm f**king exhausted, man. What an ordeal. I realize I got charged for some bullshit and they are refunding it, but wtf? Be honest with me.. thats all I ask out of these guys.Did ya'll go through this? What a pain in the ass.

Comments

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    Luckily I didn't have to go through this, my future-father-in-law is a finance manager... I just went in, picked the one i wanted, test drove it, and signed the deal... Was outta there in about 45 minutes...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Luckily I didn't have to go through this, my future-father-in-law is a finance manager... I just went in, picked the one i wanted, test drove it, and signed the deal... Was outta there in about 45 minutes...

How do you know that ol' future father-in-law didn't hustle you with a hustle so slick that it left you feeling like you had come out ahead?

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

bought my fast outright

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    I'm was expecting a K in Canada "Cars ain't cool" post.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    I got my truck from carmax.com... would do it again. The warranty they offer is on point more than any other warranty I've ever seen.

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts
    also, if you go test drive a car that you might want to buy, don't give the sales person your real phone number... dude called me 4 times a day, until i bought another car just because he was so annoying... i know that he is trying to eat, but damn!

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    Could these jackoff salesmen and finance guys be anymore full of shit??? I just bought a car and I'm f**king exhausted, man. What an ordeal. I realize I got charged for some bullshit and they are refunding it, but wtf? Be honest with me.. thats all I ask out of these guys.

Did ya'll go through this? What a pain in the ass.

they use those stall tactics to torture you into giving up and paying for bullshit like undercoating, floormats and other crap.

seriously, car salesmen are some shady folls and the car buying experience is one i dont look forward to.