bling! bling!

GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
German hip hop at its best I bet some of you like the beat!

Comments

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    ew

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    A friend gave me a German rap CD once... it was easily some of the worst shit I'd ever heard

I've tried, unsuccessfully, to sell it...

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    it was easily some of the worst shit I'd ever heard

don't hat on us...and regarding these three upcoming talents, they already have offers from record labels and this video is going round in germany with the original site where it was first posted having 30000+ hits...but i like how they are totally soft, catering to the ladies and how they are not on some "I eff your mother" type steez like hundreds of groups that rap in German...can we have a "so whack it's good" graemlin?

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    it was easily some of the worst shit I'd ever heard

don't hat on us...and regarding these three upcoming talents, they already have offers from record labels and this video is going round in germany with the original site where it was first posted having 30000+ hits...but i like how they are totally soft, catering to the ladies and how they are not on some "I eff your mother" type steez like hundreds of groups that rap in German...can we have a "so whack it's good" graemlin?

wait... I thought that this was one of those high school joke videos, like the japanese kids singing backstreet boys. you mean this is being taken seriously? as music? hmm...

A friend gave me a German rap CD once... it was easily some of the worst shit I'd ever heard

my friend was pretty into this shit, he only showed me two groups but i was alright with it.

Kinderzimmer Productions has some pretty decent beats. he let me borrow their LP but i forgot to give it back. tons of cliche samples (nautilus, theme from SWAT, other shit) but used nicely.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I'll give them this: they sing as well as Biz Markie.

"Aber sie sagt, dass ich nur ein Freund bin"

my friend was pretty into this shit, he only showed me two groups but i was alright with it.

Kinderzimmer Productions has some pretty decent beats. he let me borrow their LP but i forgot to give it back. tons of cliche samples (nautilus, theme from SWAT, other shit) but used nicely.

can't believe you know about this stuff...yeah, kinderzimmer is pretty cool, they have this nice approach...they sampled the stranglers on their first album and had to take it off the market cause they didn't clear "golden brown"

but i think these doods here meant it serious, they prolly love their own crooning...i don't think it was meant as a joke in the first place...one of the best groups that ever came out of germany was 5 sterne deluxe..they even recorded a song with biz where he is rapping and singing in german

other than that, there is a punk group called "die toten hosen" (the dead trousers), they recorded a single in 83/84 with fab 5 freddie where he is also singing in German...best song they ever did, cause noone of them is singing....

I'll give them this: they sing as well as Biz Markie.

"Aber sie sagt, dass ich nur ein Freund bin"

Yeah, Biz is actually better in German: "Willst du mit mir gehen" aka "Will Smith meer gayne" aka "Do wanna be my girlfriend"...ha

they sampled the stranglers on their first album and had to take it off the market cause they didn't clear "golden brown"

well, hope bob james doesnt hear this one because they basically play the first minut e or so of Nautilus in its entirety! haha

they sampled the stranglers on their first album and had to take it off the market cause they didn't clear "golden brown"

well, hope bob james doesnt hear this one because they basically play the first minut e or so of Nautilus in its entirety! haha

nah, i think he don't mind

btw ako, chicago is pure fiyah...will play it in my betalounge set in hamburg...

btw ako, chicago is pure fiyah...will play it in my betalounge set in hamburg...

ah, thank you very much. glad you like it!

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

THIS THREAD IS PAP-TACULAR!

ah, thank you very much. glad you like it!

check yo pm's...

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    This is rap? Isn't this just a German boy-band?

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    Isnt it pap day soon?