Just curious?

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Just curious?

not even close. Wish I was though.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    i like to be called an "organization enthusiast"

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    me, but in a tiny 300 sq/ft NY apartment there must be a place for everything.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    yes and no... not a neat freak but everything has to be in order or in piles. i cant have things thrown all over the place. i reorganize cabinets and drawers in the house. the car too. has to be tidy enough or its a headache.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    I'm borderline OCD with the cleanliness, but since I realize this... I keep certain rooms messy to keep my sanity. Once I start to clean something though, I won't stop until shit is in its original luster and I'd let my Mom eat off of it.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    i like to be called an "organization enthusiast"

thanks! that is the line Im going to use the next time someone says my place is 'too clean'.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    raj, you seen my house. what do you think?

• I've realized what a neat freak I am ever since I moved into this new house.. my room mates are fucking unbelievable. Luckily the really nasty one is moving out this week.

Seriously, I should post pictures of their rooms. They would blow your minds.

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts

"One of these days Im gonna get organisized"

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I've realized what a neat freak I am ever since I moved into this new house.. my room mates are fucking unbelievable. Luckily the really nasty one is moving out this week.

this is true. she hid away piles of year old grated cheese.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    and I'd let my Mom eat off of it.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    I've realized what a neat freak I am ever since I moved into this new house.. my room mates are fucking unbelievable. Luckily the really nasty one is moving out this week.

Your rommates are over-the-top slobs unlike anything I've seen.

PLEASE post pictures!

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts

Only when it comes to my records. Everthing else is another story.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Something tells me Reynaldo lines his flip-flop collection up with a yardstick...

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    I pay great attention to detail, but don't like to spend my time on organization.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

PLEASE post pictures!

How does a neatnik end up with slobby roommates? Wouldn't that be a deal breaker going in? Just curious.

For example, I lived with a roommate who was a bit tidier than me, but only by degrees. For the most part we were both pretty average. I couldn't live with someone extreme in either direction.

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts
    Speaking of filthy roommates.I had a roomate who woke up all fidgity and itchy...couldn't figure out why.A few minutes later he realized his bed was covered with ants.Why? Because the freak blew his nose into a baggie and left it by the side of bed because he was too lazy to grab a tissue and throw it away.So there was a trail of ants from the bathroom to the snot-bag and mattress.I moved out the next week.

A "Post your worst roommate nightmare story" thread would be cool.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

they dont hold a candle to my ex-roommate... those that were there can attest to my living conditions.

im glad i moved out.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    I have to admit that I'm pretty big on the organisation/neatness/cleanliness tip.

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    This will probably give some you a minor brain hemorrage:

Recognize the realness. Just loosen your sphincters...

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

Dude, why do you have a walker?

oh, and clean your room.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

What's with the purses.

• I've realized what a neat freak I am ever since I moved into this new house.. my room mates are fucking unbelievable. Luckily the really nasty one is moving out this week.

PLEASE post pictures!

How does a neatnik end up with slobby roommates? Wouldn't that be a deal breaker going in? Just curious.

For example, I lived with a roommate who was a bit tidier than me, but only by degrees. For the most part we were both pretty average. I couldn't live with someone extreme in either direction.

Well, when I moved in they had cleaned up a bit to make it presentable. I made the mistake of not asking to look in their rooms (or the fridge ).

Now that I'm there the standards have been raised, thank god.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

living foul...

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    i keep my room clean

IMG src=http://www.boomspeed.com/fannywagon/fuck1.jpg>
    IMG src=http://www.boomspeed.com/fannywagon/fuck4.jpg>

but the rest of the apartment? nah.

IMG src=http://www.boomspeed.com/fannywagon/fuck2.jpg>
    IMG src=http://www.boomspeed.com/fannywagon/fuck3.jpg>

(we cleaned up shortly after i took these pics though...)

• A "Post your worst roommate nightmare story" thread would be cool.

Ahh.. here we go.

There's a girl in my house (moving out this week) who is beyond disgusting. I cleaned out the kitchen cabinets a couple of weeks ago and on her shelf there was a pile of stinking grated cheese. That's right, cheese. I don't know how long it had been there, but I just about barfed my guts out. I asked her to clean it up and she left it there for another week before doing anything about it.

We're showing her room now in an attempt to rent it.. I had to clean it up for her, since the girl is completely useless. I found 3 bags of take out and a stack of dirty dishes on the bedside table.

And get this.. there was food crusted onto her fucking sheets.

What's completely amazing to me is that she has a pretty high up position in the DNC. Unbelievable.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    This has definite "best thread of the day" possibilities. I've lived with some dirty fux in my time. One guy was the worst. He would spit toothpaste into the sink and not even rinse it down the drain. He would leave soda cups on his nightstand until they bled through the paper. This was ten years ago so I've forgotten quite a bit. When he moved out, I had to throw away all of his packrat schitt because I was at work when he left. I promised myself I would sucker punch him in the belly the next time I saw him (he went over to Asia to teach), but I probably wouldn't do that now.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

one of my clients designed that black chair in the top left corner. don't know if that's a knock off or not...

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    A "Post your worst roommate nightmare story" thread would be cool.

Ahh.. here we go.

There's a girl in my house (moving out this week) who is beyond disgusting. I cleaned out the kitchen cabinets a couple of weeks ago and on her shelf there was a pile of stinking grated cheese. That's right, cheese. I don't know how long it had been there, but I just about barfed my guts out. I asked her to clean it up and she left it there for another week before doing anything about it.

We're showing her room now in an attempt to rent it.. I had to clean it up for her, since the girl is completely useless. I found 3 bags of take out and a stack of dirty dishes on the bedside table.

And get this.. there was food crusted onto her fucking sheets.

What's completely amazing to me is that she has a pretty high up position in the DNC. Unbelievable.

Not to promote gender stereotypes, but I think more guys tend to fall into the slob category than girls. However, the girls who are slobs are often

A friend of mine at college had a teammate on the football team who visit his girlfriend for oral every now and then. She would spit the results in a Gatorade bottle, which she just kept under the bed and continued to fill. Foul.

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    might be the real thing, I found that chair on the street in Bushwick.

FYI, I live in a new, much cleaner apartment now.