edited March 2006 in Strut Central
sick.

Comments

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    man is it me or is the UGLY?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    nope not you, that shit is way ugly.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    looks loungy...fits nicely with this bar i'm spinning from time to time where they have these white leather sofas....

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    I dig it, but I'd hate to see it after one too many nights in a smokey bar...

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    fuck yeah those are dope...they're gonna be out next month for $180. the black one looks dope too.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    new meaning to flight case.

where's the north carolina blue ones???

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

People are still allowed to smoke in bars?

• TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts
    fuck yeah those are dope...they're gonna be out next month for $180. the black one looks dope too.

would be perfect for carrying laptop, extenal hard drive , and serato.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I likey.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

My friends and I long for the day its outlawed here...

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    where can i cop this?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

ugly as hell to be more precise. doesn't even look durable or functional.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    new meaning to flight case.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

My friends and I long for the day its outlawed here...

Same... it's only a matter of time before PA jumps on the bandwagon = HOLIDAY, CELEBRATE!

• PEKPEK 735 Posts

U-G-L-Y[/b] as hell to be more precise. doesn't even look durable or functional.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Perfect match:

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

I'd look a lot cleaner if it lost the "Air Jordan" script on the front.

• fuck yeah those are dope...they're gonna be out next month for $180. the black one looks dope too.

much better in black...white makes you look like a nurse on patrol.
    $180 will go to records before this bag,unless i get 1 for free...shit aint happnin

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Do they make Jordan fanny packs too? That would look hot with some acid washed jeans yo.

• fuck yeah those are dope...they're gonna be out next month for $180. the black one looks dope too.

would be perfect for carrying laptop, extenal hard drive , and serato.

I'm trying to get the wife to buy me one as a diaper bag.

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    almost looks good...it needs some red and the wings on the front instead of the moxie-lacking air jordan font.

• ugly? yall are crazy..

anyone have color pictures of the black version?

• i saw a dj out here (hiroki) had the white one like two months ago. looked pretty cool, leather was nice, solid bag. i'd definitely opt for the black though...and $180 is pretty damn steep.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    i saw a dj out here (hiroki) had the white one like two months ago

fuckin Hiroki WOULD be the dude to have some shit like this 2 months before it's out. haha.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i saw a dj out here (hiroki) had the white one like two months ago. looked pretty cool, leather was nice, solid bag. i'd definitely opt for the black though...and $180 is pretty damn steep.

I can spot a flimsy dj bag from a mile away, this is definitely one of them. I doubt that a dj was even involed in R&D.

There's very few compartments. Where ya gonna put your headphones? Serato box? Cartridge box?

The part that connects the shoulder straps to the bag looks like it will rip off under heavy loads in less than a month.

All the flaps appear to be held down with velcro!!!

Using leather as dj bag material? Fly? Maybe. Smart? Not at all.

Not expandable.

This is one of the weakest dj bags I've ever seen, and that's not hate. I'm a pretty avid Nike collector. This could be a nice "record transporter" but a dj bag, never.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    This bag would look great DJing on the golf course. Sorry but I think it's tacky as hell and it doesn't look practical. Just another company trying to cash in on a trend.

• mmkay, i guess i stand corrected there. the leather looked solid to me in person but i guess it depends on how many records you're carrying and level of wear and tear you will bring upon said bag.

i doubt nike was trying to make a "practical" bag here, so you're probably right that a dj was not involved in the making of it.

haha daze, no doubt. i recently met that dude, and every time i see him now i notice he is usually rocking something fresh, clean, and expensive! he's cool peeps.

• after a quick google search, i've found that this bag apparently has enough room for 45 records, a laptop, headphones, an ipod, plus other things. again, i thought it looked solid (no velcro in sight). check this link:

http://www.coolhunting.com/archives/2005/10/air_jordan_rare.php

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts

This looks like something a retired lady in Miami would use to carry her toy poodle around in.
    With a side compartment to hold poodle poo-poo bags.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    Perfect match:

not quite.

Here's the perfect match -