Help My Spectacle Game

unlasciviousunlascivious 220 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
any positive or negative experiences with these places in the GTA, or any others you can recommend? Goldstein Eyewear Boutique Josephson Opticians Karir Fashion Eyewear Lenz and Trenz Optic Zone Rapp Optical Spectaclethank you.

Comments

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    By name alone I think you have three winners here:

Lenz and Trenz
    Optic Zone
    Rapp Optical

And if Guzzo's reading

Goldstein Eyewear Boutique

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    I've never been personally (don't wear glasses), but I know people who've had good experiences at both Rapp and Spectacle... they're pretty serious places. I think Spectacle got the best comments, but I could have them confused in my head.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Can anyone suggest some stylish spectacles that don't leave temporary indentations on the side of the nose? NAGL.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Just for any Bay Area cats, I thoroughly recommend Next Eyewear on College in Oakland.

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    I've had my current spec's for a few years and only just noticed that the brand's web addy is on the inside of one arm

www.pd-eyewear.com

• northern gta peoples - do not under any circumstances go to L F optical. they will fuck your eyes. literally, the girl will whip out her dick and shove it into your eyesocket. no, this is not enjoyable even under extreme circumstances.

• wood grain glasses.

i need them now.

• PEKPEK 735 Posts

Spectacle