some 45s up for trade

ryanryan 334 Posts
edited March 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Sons of Slum--16 miles of plastic ghetto/push and pull. VG. Fried Chicken--funky dj/juke box. VG. Apple and Three oranges--free and easy pts 1 &2. G+ to VG- (original pressing on stage. plays with surface noise but no skips). Louis Charchere--the the hen pts. 1 & 2. VG. First Company--same old thing/sho is bold. VG. Abraham--hook and boogie. VG. Vernon Garrett--you blew my mind/people of the ghetto. VG. The Golden Toadstools--"Silly Savage" Joe Bataan--"Latin Strut" (VG with slight cue burn) Black Haze Express--"Won't Nobody Listen" (VG but with slight cue burn and a warp which does not affect play) Lavell Kamma and the Afro Soul Review--"Soft Soul" (VG) The Posse--"You Better Come Out and Play" (NM) Idris Muhammad "Express Yourself" (VG) 13th Floor Elevators--"You're Gonna Miss Me" (NM) Syl Johnson--"Annie Got Hot Pants Power Pts. 1 & 2 (VG) most have clips on funk45. ideally, i would like to work out a trade for jazz, psych, or library lps. thanks for looking.

Comments

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    fried chicken is gone!!! also, audio is available if you're interested. pm me.

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    apple and three oranges on hold!!! keep the PMs coming.