›

Residents of Los Angeles........a question

BelsonBelson 880 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Can anybody point me in the direction of a good second hand/used store for DJ equipment in the locale?Nothing too fancy....ideally 1210's x 2, bog standard mixer, standard home speakers and amp.Thanks alot......G

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    dont tell him anything... let this guy fend for himself! youre already going to steal all of my gospel records... im so jealous.

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    dont tell him anything... let this guy fend for himself! youre already going to steal all of my gospel records... im so jealous.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    dont tell him anything... let this guy fend for himself! youre already going to steal all of my gospel records...

Belson once asked me where the discoteca was and when I pointed to the building next to the zapataria he karate chopped my wrist with someone elses hand.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Can anybody point me in the direction of a good second hand/used store for DJ equipment in the locale?

Nothing too fancy....ideally 1210's x 2, bog standard mixer, standard home speakers and amp.

Thanks alot......G

You bloody wanker!!!

Did you do that thing that we secretly discussed in PM's a few months ago and not tell me about it?!?!

Herm

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    i met a nice lady last night whose parents run such a store that you are interested in...
    santa monica blvd near gennessee in weho.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Can anybody point me in the direction of a good second hand/used store for DJ equipment in the locale?

Nothing too fancy....ideally 1210's x 2, bog standard mixer, standard home speakers and amp.

Thanks alot......G

You bloody wanker!!!

Did you do that thing that we secretly discussed in PM's a few months ago and not tell me about it?!?!

Herm

don't you think you would have felt it?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Thanks alot......G

You bloody wanker!!!

Herm

don't you think you would have felt it?

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    You bloody wanker!!!

Herm

Call me - we can do quizos and work on my SatNav technique.

I thought I PM'd you - pardon my poop.

I'm here, heRm.

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    i met a nice lady last night whose parents run such a store that you are interested in...
    santa monica blvd near gennessee in weho.

Thanks - I'll to check

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    dont tell him anything... let this guy fend for himself!

Looks like nearly everybody took your advice, mate.