Wax Poetics

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
I have never read this "essential piece of digging culture". Is it anywhere near as exciting as the Hardy Boys?

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    1) You don't like hiphop

2) You don't read Wax Poetics

One more and you are out of the GAME, Sir.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    1) You don't like hiphop

2) You don't read Wax Poetics

One more and you are out of the GAME, Sir.

I'll watch my step.

• I have never read this "essential piece of digging culture". Is it anywhere near as exciting as the Hardy Boys?

Slightly more than the Hardy Boys, but slightly less than a good Choose Your Own Adventure.

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    I have never read this "essential piece of digging culture". Is it anywhere near as exciting as the Hardy Boys?

dude be really real, your a nancy drew fan

Slightly more than the Hardy Boys, but slightly less than a good Choose Your Own Adventure.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

Good god... I almost made this exact post.

SHUT IT MOUTH!

• I have never read this "essential piece of digging culture". Is it anywhere near as exciting as the Hardy Boys?

None of this shit is fuckin' with Encyclopedia Brown!!

Then I salute your genius, kind sir.

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

None of this shit is fuckin' with mary kate and ashley mysteries!!

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    no love for the bobbsey twins

None of this shit is fuckin' with mary kate and ashley mysteries!!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Mr. Crink: do you replace those old and dirty inner sleeves with fresh, new, minty ones?

Think twice before answering.

• no love for the bobbsey twins

"THE BIRDS WERE AS BIG AS A FUCKING LIGHTHOUSE!!!!"

Mr. Crink: do you replace those old and dirty inner sleeves with fresh, new, minty ones?

I've always been a strong believer in replacing worn inner sleeves with mint ones of the same vintage.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

I've always been a strong believer in replacing worn inner sleeves with mint ones of the same vintage.

you are still GAME in my book

you are still GAME in my book

I must sheepishly cosign this. I also made a Nancy Drew joke in my head. Sigh.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

None of this shit is fuckin' with Encyclopedia Brown!!

Real talk!

"Gotta find something to make me think. Hardy Boys...too easy! Nancy Drew...too hard! Aha! Perfect! Bonfire of the Vanities!