Posting from my new Mac...

Special_EdSpecial_Ed 315 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Fuck a PC!That is all. This post might not have been , but... I just had to....

Comments

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Good on ya!

"Welcome to the family"[/b]

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

• blaqsoulblaqsoul 61 Posts

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I'm in love with my 17" G4 Powerbook. My co-workers are mad jealous. I've never loved a PC, evar. I baby it. It's just a beautiful piece of machinery. If you are new to OSX and MACS, I recommend buying a book about switching. It helped me out tremendously.

I still have a use for PCs, though... especially with web development and the programs only exclusive to Windows (like Soulseek and Access). But I'm told you can run Virtual PC on a MAC (not there yet).

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

I still have a use for PCs, though... especially with web development and the programs only exclusive to Windows (like Soulseek and Access)

I've used Soulseek on my MAC, shit is called SSX... anyway both suck!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I still have a use for PCs, though... especially with web development and the programs only exclusive to Windows (like Soulseek and Access). But I'm told you can run Virtual PC on a MAC (not there yet).

Guest PC is MUCH better. A lot faster (although all emulators are slow) and much faster install & CRACK.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    I'm in love with my 17" G4 Powerbook.

me too,
    just got a hand me down with a broke screen hooked up to my monitor
    very hillbilly style
    but much better than my 09 hybred that kept jamming up
    (another wifey hand me down)

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

• Dope, thanks for the site.... I'm definitely going to be putting that to some use.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

I need this (and the new Pro Tools MBox) in my life, badly.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Posting from my new blackberry...

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts

I still have a use for PCs, though... especially with web development and the programs only exclusive to Windows (like Soulseek and Access)

I've used Soulseek on my MAC, shit is called SSX... anyway both suck!

SolarSeek works better than SoulseeX I think.

http://www.fejta.com/solarseek/

• Options

They just settled with NTP a couple hours ago...told you you'd be alright!

• Options

Wait a sec, I just noticed something....has the box on the upper right had the "quote" option next to "reply" all this time, or is this a new thing with the redesign? Saying, I just hit "quote" and the whole thing got laid out in front of me instead of me manually quoting the entire post. Has it been like that the entire time I've been here? Please tell me it hasn't been like that the entire time I've been here.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

Wait a sec, I just noticed something....has the box on the upper right had the "quote" option next to "reply" all this time, or is this a new thing with the redesign? Saying, I just hit "quote" and the whole thing got laid out in front of me instead of me manually quoting the entire post. Has it been like that the entire time I've been here? Please tell me it hasn't been like that the entire time I've been here.

we regret to inform you...

where's that late pass graemlin?

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    I'm in love with my 17" G4 Powerbook. My co-workers are mad jealous. I've never loved a PC, evar. I baby it. It's just a beautiful piece of machinery. If you are new to OSX and MACS, I recommend buying a book about switching. It helped me out tremendously.

Can you recommend a book Raj? I'm about to make the jump (next month-ish) for my studio, then will follow for my design workstation. I'd be lying if i didnt say the prospect is daunting.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

Can you recommend a book Raj? I'm about to make the jump (next month-ish) for my studio, then will follow for my design workstation. I'd be lying if i didnt say the prospect is daunting.