Fatback, did you get a dog?!?

djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
cuz there's a mighty cute pup in your avatar.

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I thought he was gonna buy a fucking horse?

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

Yes. That's Ms. Bela Monster. Survivor of Parvo and digger of holes. German Shepard/Lab hybrid. She's double that size now.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Yes. That's Ms. Bela Monster. Survivor of Parvo and digger of holes. German Shepard/Lab hybrid. She's double that size now.

Bela is super nice, and well behaved. Almost makes me want to get a dog myself.

• jpeg request: the other one you had for an avatar, w/ the dog biting a record.

jpeg request: the other one you had for an avatar, w/ the dog biting a record.

it's at home and I'm away from there. get it to you next week.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

Bela is super nice, and well behaved. Almost makes me want to get a dog myself.

Yeah, bela is a super cool dog, I too am tempted to get one but I am drowning in cats at the moment.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    glad to see she is doing well. i want to meet her soon. i would say we could take the dogs for a walk together one day, but my dog doesnt do the puppy thing too well. he has a tendency to bite their little noses and scar them for the rest of thier life. so lets avoid that, shall we?

yeah, she still pulls that jump all over "are you my mommy?" shit with adult dogs and half the time gets her ass whooped.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    yeah dude, soma would be like "uh, no. BITE." yelping puppy, game over.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Fatback- post mo' pics! She adorable!

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    yeah, she still pulls that jump all over "are you my mommy?" shit with adult dogs and half the time gets her ass whooped.

Zoe likes to lunge at dogs with that "I'm your mama bitch!" growl and would get her ass kicked if I didn't drag her away.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    Lemme jump in this thread and say sorry for shitting on the living room carpet but PUT THE FUCKING ROLLED NEWSPAPER DOWN.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

crate balancing on taxidermy puppy head??

these are a few months old. so she's about 10X bigger, but...

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts

these are a few months old. so she's about 10X bigger, but...

AWWWWWWWW!!