cdandlp.com

davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
i guess i'm blowing up a secret spot butanybody buy records from this place ?i ordered a record from it a month ago and they still haven't charged my card and the seller still has the record too, weird. seems kind of shadey or something...dave

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    i guess i'm blowing up a secret spot but
    anybody buy records from this place ?

i ordered a record from it a month ago and they still haven't charged my card and the seller still has the record too, weird. seems kind of shadey or something...

dave

I've seen things listed there that interest me, but concluded that it was not worth risking, since they seem super-shady...

• Options
    I've done business with them for years. They're alright, just a bit tardy. Kinda have to kick them in the ass a bit...like someone I know.

K in Canada.

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    I've done business with them for years. They're alright, just a bit tardy. Kinda have to kick them in the ass a bit...like someone I know.

K in Canada.

how does one kick them in said ass ? you got an email address or something ?

dave

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    i guess i'm blowing up a secret spot but
    anybody buy records from this place ?

i ordered a record from it a month ago and they still haven't charged my card and the seller still has the record too, weird. seems kind of shadey or something...

dave

Once and Never Again. I had some money to blow so I overpaid on some overgraded grails that took a couple of months to arrive. Once and Never Again.

got damn i posted this up 5 mintues ago and it already has 48 views...how many people are on here ?!

• As far as I can tell CDandLP.com is like a European equivalent to GEMM. There are individual sellers who use the CDandLP software to sell their products. I've had great experiences from Jpegsuperfly.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    ive bought alot of records from there and never had any problems at all. had more problems with ebay and paypal than cdandlp.

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts
    Yeah, Superfly records is great... I just ordered some Brazilian stuff and it got here (from Portugal!) in less than a week. Prices are sometimes pretty reasonable. He put up a big lot of soul LPs today too.

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts
    Oh, and you don't have to use CDandLP - he's got his own website, www.superflyrecords.com.

ive bought alot of records from there and never had any problems at all. had more problems with ebay and paypal than cdandlp.

so have you ever had it take a month for them to process your card before ?
    i'm just thinking you know if they are slow that's fine but a month is kind of pushing it...

• Options
    Cancel your payment. Bet you get an email then.

K.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

The weirdest shit I've experienced is buying records on Yahoo.
    I haven't had problems with CDandLP for the moment.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    cdandlp is nice. never had any problems. i found lots of cheap stuff on there. they used to have very cheap kpms.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

The weirdest shit I've experienced is buying records on Yahoo.
    I haven't had problems with CDandLP for the moment.

geez, bapt. we're both close to our 1,500th post. how did that happen?!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

I don't know Gropizzle.
    That's Soul Strut you know...