Ghostface & Ne Yo vid.

magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cyMAzt2M-5YI hadn't seen this until now,is this in regular rotation on mtv or bet?

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    i am having a problem with the wine coloured blazer and the big white collars.

this song has grown on me.

thanks for the link.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    the puppy's stayin YO!

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Can we get a ruling on the headwear, though? Those stingy-brims are all right, but I have a feeling that the Jiffy-Popped-to-capacity denim Donny Hathaway jernt is gonna come back to haunt him, much like the floppy leather top hats rocked Paddington Bear-style by a confused, early-mid-period LL.

In a related note: Anybody else catch the Tibetan Olympic team flossing the fur hats from the "Run" video? Not the same circus-peanut orange, but still.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Can we get a ruling on the headwear, though? Those stingy-brims are all right, but I have a feeling that the Jiffy-Popped-to-capacity denim Donny Hathaway jernt is gonna come back to haunt him, much like the floppy leather top hats rocked Paddington Bear-style by a confused, early-mid-period LL.

he can pull off just about anything, but the puffa cap is goofy. i think he does much better in casual wear than dress-up. not counting the gold falcon arm-piece of course.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

In a related note: Anybody else catch the Tibetan Olympic team flossing the fur hats from the "Run" video? Not the same circus-peanut orange, but still.

usually i dig ghost's style and ability to make questionable clothes look good (the hat from "Run"), but i gotta say besides the outfit he's wearing where he beats dude in the deli and the white outfit at the end where's he's in the car, ghost is dressed pretty poorly in this entire video...

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    gold falcon arm-piece of course.

supposedly he retired all the eagle shit and is going to be sporting all new jewlery, but im not seeing any in this video.