MOST HORRIBLE SONG OF THE MOMENT?

124»

Comments

• I like to call girls lil' mama as well and I've also been known to recently yell "SHAAAAWWWWWTTTTTYYYYYYY" out the driver side of moving Ford Focus as well.

Woah. Tell me you're sitting on 15s too...

are 15's stock? then yes I'm riding on teens.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

As far as Grillz goes, give me the Chingo Bling verse from the remix and I'm straight.

I can go diamond for diamond against Diddy..."Hell naw, he didn't just say what I think he said, did he?"

And my favorite (originally said on "What Did He Said?"):

Sopita de rice, sopita de pollo, I got dientes de ice, ju got dientes de foil!...STUPID!!!!

Herm

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    i just heard something that it is very horrible.

don't you wish your girl was a freak like me...don't you wish your girl was hot like me..?

vanity 6 it was not.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

As far as Grillz goes, give me the Chingo Bling verse from the remix and I'm straight.

I can go diamond for diamond against Diddy..."Hell naw, he didn't just say what I think he said, did he?"

And my favorite (originally said on "What Did He Said?"):

Sopita de rice, sopita de pollo, I got dientes de ice, ju got dientes de foil!...STUPID!!!!

Herm

insert "por favor..." graemlin please. What's fucked up is that Chingo's verse is way more than Gipp's but they only play the Gipp version on the black urban station and the chingo on the latino urban station here.

"It's racial. raaaaaa-cial"

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

don't you wish your girl was a freak like me...don't you wish your girl was hot like me..?

vanity 6 it was not.

the lady ringing me up at the corner store last night was singing and dancing along to this one on the radio.
    it's been around for almost a year though, unfortunately, at least in the states

vanity 6 it was not.

the lady ringing me up at the corner store last night was singing and dancing along to this one on the radio.
    it's been around for almost a year though, unfortunately, at least in the states

oops - not so of the moment then.

not sure about your corner store gal, but the lady who does accounting here - in her 50's - is the one who turned up the song.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

vanity 6 it was not.

Man, thats got to be at least a year old... and it was a cover version of a single released at least six months before that...

I find it truly horrific that "the PCDs" have had at least one hit since then and seem to be taken seriously as musical artists now

vanity 6 it was not.

oops - not so of the moment then.

not sure about your corner store gal, but the lady who does accounting here - in her 50's - is the one who turned up the song.

oh. i feel sorry for you that someones playing that in your workplace. that's when you know its time for a coffee/smoke/anything break

vanity 6 it was not.

Man, thats got to be at least a year old... and it was a cover version of a single released at least six months before that...

I find it truly horrific that "the PCDs" have had at least one hit since then and seem to be taken seriously as musical artists now

ok ok! i'm behind the times! i get it!

yeesh.

vanity 6 it was not.

i think the only people who take them seriously are trl fans (and busaa bus)

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

vanity 6 it was not.

Anything is possible with help from Will.I.am Satan.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    didn't that goodie mob guy write & produce that 'doncha' tune?

I actually think it's a pretty well written song.

I don't need to ever hear it again though.

--

• i just heard something that it is very horrible.

vanity 6 it was not.

ok ok! i'm behind the times! i get it!

yeesh.

[bad look] that was my joint last year. It originally was sung by Tori Alamaze from Oakland. I think I even did some posts about it to find out if it was released (I did with a Tori & Mobb Deep track on the flip). I guess "they" bought the song or something[/bad look]

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

I'll take a beating for admitting it but I liked the Tori Alamaze version when it came out

Cee-Lo wrote and produced the tune, and let PCDs have it when Tori's fizzled out (she was dropped from Universal)... later I saw her ranting in some magazine about it

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

I'll take a beating for admitting it but I liked the Tori Alamaze version when it came out

Cee-Lo wrote and produced the tune, and let PCDs have it when Tori's fizzled out (she was dropped from Universal)... later I saw her ranting in some magazine about it

the beat is slightly different (in a good way) on the PCD version, don't know if cee-lo was the producer on both.