Pac-10 Tourney - What The Hell?!?!?!

motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
So they've added a Pac-10 Tournament for both the men and women beginning last year? Anyway, this year ALL 10 teams in the conference get to go the tournament. What the fuck kinda NCAA b-ball tourney is that where EVERYONE goes???? What, since there's only 10 teams they gotta let everyone play so there's enough opponents? If it's going to be like that, they might as well scrap it. It's just another way to try to sneak in another team into the Big Dance in March anyway.

Comments

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    The PAC 10 is horrible this year. Just fuck awful. I hope the tournament is just an excuse to round up these teams and machine gun them.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    What it do, batches?

Yeah the Pac Ten is not what's really these days.

BUT, I'm amped for today's game. This shit is about to kick off in an hour and a half.

Hollerate.

• johnshadejohnshade 577 Posts
    Anyway, this year ALL 10 teams in the conference get to go the tournament. What the fuck kinda NCAA b-ball tourney is that where EVERYONE goes????

the normal kinda conference tourney

pac-10 is weak this year. nevertheless, both cal and ucla could win a couple games in the big dance and leon powe is

bigger deal: will syracuse make it 4 in a row tonite against pitt?

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    am i the only one that has no idea what he's talking about, and dont understand his gripe?

fuck UCLA's outside shooting is putting a hurt on us...

ah well. see y'all in the tourney batches.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Leon Powe - graduate of OAKLAND TECH! Go Bulldogs!

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    P.S. - Cal's double overtime win against Oregon last night was some great college basketball. Today's game was lame.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    i'd just like to note that Xavier, the #10 seed in the A-10 conference just won their tournament tonight.

• johnshadejohnshade 577 Posts
    i'd just like to note that Xavier, the #10 seed in the A-10 conference just won their tournament tonight.

yeah, caught the end of that one - great finish, though it's all starting to blur together a bit at this point.

what about bc vs. the dukies and texas vs. kansas this afternoon?
    i've got bc and ku in upset fashion.

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    P.S. - Cal's double overtime win against Oregon last night was some great college basketball. Today's game was lame.

As a lifelong Duck fan, I agree with everything about this statement. I just wish that the Ducks would have wrapped things up in regulation so that they, instead of Cal, could have been humiliated by the Bruins.

I suppose Cal is going to the tournament. I anticipate at best, a second round exit for Leon Powe and the boys.

JRoot

Edited so I could ask where is Lou Rowe today?