PUT A DOGGIE ON MY CROTCH PLAESE

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
doggs. my jeans are soo raggedy i gotta get a new pair. but see i only go clothes shopping like once a year (if that) and ive yet to go clothes shopping in LA so i need some suggestions on where to go.now, i dont need no frou frou jeans or jeans with a big ass logo on it. i just need some common folk type jeans. levis will do but i aint no cowboy so i like them loose fit joints.i asked my homegirl about where to go but holy shit it gave me a headache i mean i just want regular dude jeans plaese.

Comments

• especially for those "ballin' on a budget" and I know they have these in LA cuz I seen em! good luck. shopping at these joints is similar to digging, you should enjoy it. don't forget to check out the shoe selection as well. Sometimes they even have cons or nikes for $20. hot shit.

• Robinsons May also carries standard type jeans including loose fit Levis and usually has sales.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    dude, i feel you. i've been wearing the same pair for like 2 years and shit. i need to get to buying jeans instead of buying records, dropping $30 on Korean BBQ, and buying magazines.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I just spent like almost a grand on jeans this week.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    dude, i feel you. i've been wearing the same pair for like 2 years and shit. i need to get to buying jeans instead of buying records, dropping $30 on Korean BBQ, and buying magazines.

many on SoulStrut could benefit from these words...

• my homey in japan is a vintage clothes buyer/seller. man, you think you guys have a problem dropping $500 on a 45, my peoples will easily pay $5000 usd for a decent pair of jeans. my homey has a pair he sold for $10,000 and im talking usd which translates into yen at like a hundred million billion yen. last time i talked to him dude was trying to acquire vintage refridgerators that he claims sells for more than most cars.

yuichikun. dude, can you get with them ktown rice square things these joints serve with bbq? i gotta have my rice. where you go for your bbq?

• Options
    Now's a good time to go, a lot of places are getting rid of their winter stock so you can get them on the cheaps.

Now's a good time to go, a lot of places are getting rid of their winter stock so you can get them on the cheaps.

I am saying--I have been tearing the fine clothiers up lately.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    tearing the fine clothiers up

Oh, and little dudes: I added some more pink to the wardrobe this weekend.

• Now's a good time to go, a lot of places are getting rid of their winter stock so you can get them on the cheaps.

oh god.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    dude was trying to acquire vintage refridgerators that he claims sells for more than most cars.

oh god.

I am just warning you: the next time you see me, don't look directly at me, or risk being blinded.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

oh god.

I am just warning you: the next time you see me, don't look directly at me, or risk being blinded.

• Now's a good time to go, a lot of places are getting rid of their winter stock so you can get them on the cheaps.

oh god.

I am just warning you: the next time you see me, don't look directly at me, or risk being blinded

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

oh god.

Tour coming this spring to a city near you!!!!!!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

oh god.

by your whiteness?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

oh god.

Tour coming this spring to a city near you!!!!!!

i think not. we go to him, not the other way around.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    I just spent like almost a grand on jeans this week.

straight up. it's been holiday deals on high end shit the past 2 months. 40% off some $150 jeans is what's up. this is what happens when you have all the records you want / become apathetic towards the records you wanted.

stay fly in 2006

• goddammit how dare you and youre high falootin new york mamby pamby's come into my[/b] thread and stink it up with your fashion talk. this is about the 4 year jeans, dogg. not no damn spring line pret-a-porter, um, er, "shucking and jiving".

goddammit how dare you and youre high falootin new york mamby pamby's come into my[/b] thread and stink it up with your fashion talk. this is about the 4 year jeans, dogg. not no damn spring line pret-a-porter, um, er, "shucking and jiving".

shiggie just get some RLs they're nice and inexpensive.

dear sugarshig, i don't know about la stores too much, but you know what? skate companies make very nice cut jeans for the boys and they are not super duper expensive and they are made to last (road burn). matix makes nice jeans as does element. you are in the right place for this.

your friend,
    missb

• goddammit how dare you and youre high falootin new york mamby pamby's come into my[/b] thread and stink it up with your fashion talk. this is about the 4 year jeans, dogg. not no damn spring line pret-a-porter, um, er, "shucking and jiving".

and this from a guy who lives in itasca. ITASCA!

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    best value jeans imo, levi's 501 shrink to fits.

goddammit how dare you and youre high falootin new york mamby pamby's come into my[/b] thread and stink it up with your fashion talk. this is about the 4 year jeans, dogg. not no damn spring line pret-a-porter, um, er, "shucking and jiving".

and this from a guy who lives in itasca. ITASCA!

hey what's that mean? We have Marshall Fields Nordstrom Lord and Taylor. No $500 jeans like you crazy city slickers.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    APC

• missb, is matix the name of the brand that makes jeans? i dont know about skate jeans cuz i always thought they had the raver leg thing and i'll get verbally abused by my clovis hommies if i walk around with the raver leg.

anyways, someone had the nerve to knock my fashion sense via pm.

the best bet for low prices digs is the outlet mall in my opinion. yeah you will be a season or two behind, but i never found your fashion uhhh cutting edge???

summmbitch...its called vintage you fucker!

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I don't think the shigster wants to drop $140 (yup they raised the price) on some apc's. They are nice though.

APC

yes

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    yuichikun. dude, can you get with them ktown rice square things these joints serve with bbq? i gotta have my rice. where you go for your bbq?

on my recent visit to SD, i went to a small Korean restaurant in Convoy, right in the small mini-mall as "Book Japan". and yea, i had some of that pancake shit too. pretty heavy, but i was definitely grubbin' with some Hite beer too. surprisingly i never go to K-town, so i wouldn't know of any good places there. haha.