food poisoning?

dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
who would have ever thought that guinness, granola bars, frozen pizza and hot tea don't go together?really though. shit has destroyed me. i really don't want to puke, but is that the only thing that will make everything better?

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    more guinness

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Take this

Then

+

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I drank 2 x Mango Lassi drinks @ an Indian restaurant a week ago. I seriously think it's fucking up my guts for life. I was in PAIN that night.

Fuck a drink named after a dog...

b

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    try them papaya enzimes or peppermint oil pills
    from the local health food store type place
    the only stuff that settles my big belly down
    after digging & dining in austin

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I got it from Chicken once and was running between the bed and the bathroom for 2 days.

hope you feel better dcast,
    M

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    who would have ever thought that guinness, granola bars, frozen pizza and hot tea don't go together?

really though. shit has destroyed me. i really don't want to puke, but is that the only thing that will make everything better?

keep drinking water. you need to stay hydrated and yes you won't be feeling good for a day or two.

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/articles/17289-6.asp

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    these are good, but try this too...
    gargle a raw egg for one hour, and follow with a bag of soggy pork rinds.

• man, that sucks.
    I suggest just staying home, but if you need to leave the crib, and are gonna crap pants, take immodium, I got mega ass sick one time on tour, took it, no worries. The human ass is gross.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    I got it from Chicken once and was running between the bed and the bathroom for 2 days.

hope you feel better dcast,
    M

2 days is not good. 15 hours and I feel fatigued like an old man.

deifinitely not fun. and this is the 2nd time in 7 months....

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    who would have ever thought that guinness, granola bars, frozen pizza and hot tea don't go together?

really though. shit has destroyed me. i really don't want to puke, but is that the only thing that will make everything better?

keep drinking water. you need to stay hydrated and yes you won't be feeling good for a day or two.

thanks for that article. water is so necessary right now, ice cold.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

thanks for that article. water is so necessary right now, ice cold.

as i am writing this, my brother's roommate is going through his own battle with food poisoning. hang in there.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    The human ass is gross.

you get dawg butt?