Mixtape ID

DJAckDJAck 255 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
my boy has been looking for a copy of this tape (his got eaten long ago) with no luck.we think it was a DJ called Rip One but not positive. any leads or help is greatly appreciated...

Comments

• we think it was a DJ called Rip One

That's Day's boy.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Rip is indeed family, but that's not a tape of his. I can get you all the info (and possible music) you need from dude though. Other than that, I've never seen that cover before.
    Maybe Amir knows?

• DJAckDJAck 255 Posts
    thanx for the info Day.

i'm not suprised that the tape cover doesn't go w/ the tape...we got the shit somewhere between 94-96 and the tape was just a maxell w/ hand written labels.

let me know if i can contact your boy...maybe he has some tracklistings from some of his tapes and we can figure this out.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

i'm not suprised that the tape cover doesn't go w/ the tape...we got the shit somewhere between 94-96 and the tape was just a maxell w/ hand written labels.

If that's the case, can you describe the tape? How does the intro start, what songs are on it, is there a lot of fast ass scratching etc.?

• If you go like this... Then it's a Rip One tape.

• sorry man, i remember that cover but it is not to the tape i believe you are talking about. it has been so long i cannot remember and i am too tired to look thru all my tapes. sorry i couldnt be of more help.
    amir

• luv that lil guy...can someone tell me what this icon means, or is this one of those if you don't know you won't understand type of things? Even though I don't get it it, I laugh on each sighting and pretend I know why it's funny.