what do I need to open a BIN file

mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Trying to watch Curious George with my son and I don't know what to do. any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Did you get a .cue file with it?

If you do, you could always use it with Nero to burn it.

I used to use VCDGEAR to make it an mpg and then watch it off the computer or burn it as a VCD/SVCD and play it on my DVD player.

For all your video help needs. The best site on the net is

www.vcdhelp.com

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Trying to watch Curious George with my son and I don't know what to do. any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

mrpek

This site is a nice source for information on file formats.

Hope it helps.

Peace

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    pretty sure VLC player can play bin/cue files w/o conversion. But you can just burn a vcd w/ nero and then pop that into your dvd player. Probably the better option since it's for your kid.

• Trying to watch Curious George with my son and I don't know what to do. any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

If you have nero choose burn image.. find the folder.. click all files.. double click the cue file. It should burn.

or

DaemonTools or IsoBuster. Anything that mounts a virtual drive on your computer

or

you can play .bin files with VLC media player

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    Damn guys thank you guys.. I don't have a dvd burner so we were gonna watch it on the computer ..Let me try some of these and I will update.

More than likely it's not a dvd. So you could burn it with just a regular CD burner.

But good luck.

• Use Daemon Tools to create/mount an image of the bin. Then open the image and play in VLC.

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    I used the VCD gear and switched it to an MPEG it is a real crappy bootleg..but it works thanks for the

Yeah, I just looked. Only shitty CAMs have been released so far.