HOW TO EARN A LOT OF MONEY PT 2

HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
OK you thought I was crazy when I told you how to earn a lot of money. But fuck, I was telling the truth you tiny little wankers. Here we have more stuff for you of how to become rich. The most important thing is to be known and to look good.I told you about this Austrian construction worker who buys women for the opera ball in vinnea. Now before we come back to Mrs.Elektra I wanted to show you how much of a player this Austrian moron is who invites all the money hungry biatches from all over the world. Here is his Pimpgallery, the wall of shame for all the money hungry sacrificed sluts outhere. Spice Biatch He is happy as fuck. I bet that he had a wet trouser after that. Farrah Fawcett Yes, he got hepatitis too I wonder if his breath stinks. Claudia Cardinale She was good looking....... in 1968 Bitch. Jaquelin Bisset in the middle, and the nubian princess on the right is called Naddel. She is a famous c-promi which is known for being dumb. Once she waighted one of her breasts on national TV. Again, I'm not joking. This is a picture of her breast from the show Banzai. Joan Collins Ivana Trump Sophia Loren Grace Jones and the funny-bomb aka Roberto Blanco. We all love him here in Germany. My Grandma had a picture of him on her door to the toilet. No Joke !!!!! Raquel Welch, she was hot too in 68. Do you ever thought that he could be a child molester ?? I wonder what Cam'ron had to say to that. Yes, she is not big breasted, but she is big.Like I told you this son of a blood pissing gipsy whore is buying women every year. So yesterday you thought I'm crazy, no, I'm just telling the truth. Read this AP news.---------------------------------------------------------------VIENNA, Austria -- Former Playboy cover girl Carmen Electra promised to stay fully clothed during the premier event of Vienna's society set - the Opera Ball.Asked by reporters if she planned to cause a stir at the highbrow occasion, the former "Baywatch" star demurred."I'll keep my clothes on," joked Electra, who intends to wear a black-and-white gown - all night long.Electra, who is married to former Red Hot Chili Peppers guitarist Dave Navarro, is attending the Thursday night dance at the invitation of Richard Lugner, a Vienna businessman who invites celebrities to attract media attention.Lugner's past guests have included another ex-"Baywatch" star, Pamela Anderson, as well as actress Andie MacDowell, former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell and the Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson.Electra said she didn't know much about the ball - the most important event on the Vienna social calendar."It seems to be very glamorous," she said Wednesday.While staying in Vienna, she wants to see the Vienna Boys Choir."They were my idols in my childhood, when I was singing in a choir myself," she said.In order to see them, though, Electra will have to wait: The choir is not scheduled to give a concert before Saturday.A wealthy Austrian playboy who keeps the Viennese in suspense each winter over his date to the lavish annual Opera Ball says he's taking former "Baywatch" star Carmen Electra this year. Vienna businessman Richard Lugner confirmed Tuesday that Electra would be his guest to the exclusive Feb. 23 ball, the most prestigious event on Vienna's society calendar.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Oahh, isnt she sweet ?? The vienna boys choir. Is she on some pedoshit or what ???You know what ?? We call those guys a Steltsbock, which means something like he is a horny goat. And I bet he his. This was at a press conference where the austrian playboy and big-tittie-hunter shows his trophy. I like his smile !!!! And his tie got a beautifull color.The evening beginnsYou cant front on this motherfucker, he got game with the ladys. On the left is his wife, she is the one who goes beatgold eating. You dont get it ??? Go read part one of this thread. Great, he is so happy like a little kid after breastfeeding. Look, he got his hand around Carmen, and she is looking like ..... yeah, YOU see it. Oh Carmen, you are beautifull, and he ??? He could carry his gold shitting kids around with the bags under his eyes. And his shirt is "tight" as fuck. He should contact a plastic surgeon about those eyes. This was the fucking place to be. img src="http://www.kurier.at/mmedia/23.02.2006/1140726220_3.jpg" alt="" /
> Now you totally understand why he is buying big breasted biatches every year. His wife, this scarecrow, is ugly as quasimoto. But hey, he is a real HipHop head, Mc Marvelous said "Find an ugly woman". He did it. Without any words. Yo these are some other very important guests. This fine lady and her cuntface are from germany. She is known in Germany as the bosom-or-bust-widow. I'm not joking, the media is calling her that because she was once married to a plastic surgeon, he made her new breats and everything. Unfortunatly he forgot the brain. So she organized some robbers to steal her car so that she can cheat on her car insurance. These robbers made a mistake and killed her husband. I'm not joking, thats the truth. She went straight to jail were she made peeling masks out of sea-salt and olive oil for her female inmate peers, later the court said she was not guilty, BUT in between she had something with the puplic prosecutor, again I'm not kidding, everything is true, after that she found this twatface, by the way, he is an Prince of Hohenzollern, you now all those royal incest familys. His nickname is Foffie and his real name is Ferfried. Yeah you see, Carmen was a social outcast. The white sheep. Wow, Foffi is looking nice. We call that a Knitterfresse. No translation for that. OH miss Electra, look there is my wifey bitch, she shits beatgold. Detail: Look what she is holding in her hand and what is pictured on it. On this thing in here hand it is written: "A whiff of luck" This shit is a real satire. What did she said she wont do ??? This is my absolute favourite picture !!!!!!!!!!! Women !!!! Thats whats his eyes are screaming. Yes he was there, I told you, he was the guest of Mrs.Beatgold-Shitter. The Son of Muammar el Gaddafi. Dont get it, go read part one of this thread. It was very important for Mr. Saif al-Islam al-Gaddafi to not be on any pictures with Mrs. Electra. This can be dificult for an unmarried muslim. Oho, no question, Mrs.Electra was pissed off about that behaviour. Ahh, and she is the US ambassador in Austria. I like her husbands hairdo. We call that a concrete-shingle. The concrete-shingle is great but nothing againts his smile. It looks like someone put acid into his brown salon. These are other people who where their. No joke, she was part of a dancing TV show. Dont aks me why. Maybe she realy can shake her booty. Thats the dude of the fat dancing queen. Yes he is a hardrocker !!!! Everybod is good looking here. One day after the Opernball Carmen was part of the movie premier for her brand new movie. Wow. 1. Why are the austrian soliders there ??? 2. WTF is she smilling like a honeycake-horse ???She is so hot (On computer manipulated pictures) So you dickheads, I said I was telling the truth and I proofed it. No shittalking from my side.My only problem is that I like to watch lower-class TV and my brain is like a sponge, I cant forget those total idotic things those c-promis are doing. Thats all. Very simple.PeaceHawkeyeP.S.This has nothing to do with the topic, but I thought what a beautifull picture. So his penis is not mechanic. Look ma no teeth

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    This may be an obvious question, but

• chrischris 287 Posts

• Turn your TV off already, dude.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    A+

• This may be an obvious question, but

I'm confused.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    so did you find any good records lately?

• I admire your passion, even if it's for utterly trivial things.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Is this some sort of labor therapy?

Key search words: crazy as fuck, scary, obsessive, funny, innocuous, trivial, documented.

Thanks for looking and happy bidding!

• so did you find any good records lately?

HAHAHAHA

• Haha, this picture sums it up! What a guy..

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    Cut it out man, you made your point, none of this came as a real surprise.

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts
    This thread justifies the creation of the graemlin more than anything i've ever seen posted here.

• more wallpapers pls

• DJAckDJAck 255 Posts
    OK you thought I was crazy when I told you how to earn a lot of money. But fuck, I was telling the truth you tiny little wankers.

Here we have more stuff for you of how to become rich. The most important thing is to be known and to look good.

I told you about this Austrian construction worker who buys women for the opera ball in vinnea.

Now before we come back to Mrs.Elektra I wanted to show you how much of a player this Austrian moron is who invites all the money hungry biatches from all over the world.

Here is his Pimpgallery, the wall of shame for all the money hungry sacrificed sluts outhere.

by that paragraph, i can only make one assumption. english is not your first language is it?

• by that paragraph, i can only make one assumption. english is not your first language is it?

Is your life that boring bro ????

LOL
    Hawkeye

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Wow, this thread is a really bad look.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

dude

• HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!

• by that paragraph, i can only make one assumption. english is not your first language is it?

What the fuck is the point of that reply?!

Seriously..

• Is he your long lost daddy that never visited you or something??

seriously..why is this affecting your life so much??

• Is he your long lost daddy that never visited you or something??

seriously..why is this affecting your life so much??

Wow, this thread is a really look.

• 'hawkeye...i AM your father..'

'nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!'

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Wow, this thread is a really look.

I disagree, he goes straight to his point, and his point is...ehhh, have you seen the ACTION FIGURES thread? HA HA, so funny.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

2. WTF is she smilling like a honeycake-horse ???

WTF, indeed.

ehhh, have you seen the ACTION FIGURES thread? HA HA, so funny.

Aw yeah...unfortunately I ruined that thread by letting my liberal heart
    bleed all over the place...

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    ehhh, have you seen the ACTION FIGURES thread? HA HA, so funny.

Aw yeah...unfortunately I ruined that thread by letting my liberal heart
    bleed all over the place...

That's the problem, liberals should not have a heart

Going back to the point of this thread, I'd like to say a few words: I really, really like hamburguers with cheese only.

• DJAckDJAck 255 Posts

by that paragraph, i can only make one assumption. english is not your first language is it?

Is your life that boring bro ????

LOL
    Hawkeye

sorry bout that holmes...drunken posting isn't typically a good look for me 'specially after last night and yes i was still drunk this morning when i posted that.

i was having a hard time wrapping my grand marnier soaked head around that paragraph.

• i don't know wtf dude is talking bout and could only get through a sentence or two. but it reminded me of 'night porter'. look at this shit, the japanese are making night porter action figures.

• About five years ago, while living in Vienna, I was invited by freinds to a "protest" of the opera ball. It turned out to be a huge riot , people setting fires ,throwing shit at the cops, Cops beating people etc... i spent two two days in jail (austrian jails are luxurious) and my girl friend was almost deported. Good times.