***FUSION BATCHES***

MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
edited February 2006 in Announcements
62 mins. of "my shit."Its been a long time comin with this one. I mean "fusion" in a loose sense, some fusion jazz on there, some fusion soul, but moreso just the type of vibe I like in the records I dig for. Lotsa re-edits, some cuts, meant to take you on a little trip.Cover by Mike 2600, mastered by Mesh. Nuff respect to those two.There's no tracklist, but some strutters with advances were asking me about it, so here goes:introNucleus - Elastic RockReverberi - Windy WendyGeorge Duke - CapricornFirst Cosisns Jazz Ensemble - Please the PleaserFranco Micalizzi - Robert's ThemeNorman Connors - StarshipAggression - StarshipStanley Clarke - Concerto For Jazz Rock Orchestra pt. IIGeneral Lee - We Did It Baby pt. 1Kool and the Gang - You Don't Have To ChangeMike Longo - Ocean of His MightLarry Willis - Inner CrisisJohn Payne - New SpacesGeorge Duke - FeelRoy Ayers - DC CityOneness of Juju - Western WindHerb Geller - Space A La ModeShunzo Ohno - JeffCatalyst - New TruthsAndre Ceccarelli - Gang ProcessNorman Williams - Figure Eight (Galper)Stan Getz - Keep DreamingDoug Lucas - One For You Pleasure - Ghettos Of The MindJohn Payne - African BrotherSeawind - The Devil is a LiarCharlie Rouse Band - Waiting on the CornerCrown Heights Affair - Far OutLarry Nozero - TimeZebra - You've Lost That Loving FeelingStanley Cowell - Traveling ManStone Alliance - Taking A Good Long LookPre-orders on paypal: $10.00 (shipping included)[email]djmorsecode@gmail.com[/email]

Comments

• PEOPLE... this mix is so damn good. some upper echelon type shit. fine work, mr. code.

• PEOPLE... this mix is so damn good. some upper echelon get super blunted[/b]type shit. fine work, mr. code.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    lovin the artwork

• This is the shit right here! Damn I gotta get a copy with that artwork.
    Shit will melt you into your couch properly!

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    DAYUM, that cd cover is

i need an official one of those.

and people, PLAESE pick this up. after listening to it constantly while mastering this, i STILL listen to it. not sick of it yet. tasteful selection, blends, scratches, everything. you need this in your life.

good job n*t!

• yahssss, dass datt schittt!

shimmering and mystical,

5 dorsal fins

fuzzzion fuzion fusssion...

nice work N*T, the finished product looks super sharp.

• I just got that Reverberri piff over the weekend

FUZION

FUZIOn

FUZIo

FUZion

FUzion

Fuzion

fuzion

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Thanks for the kind words doods.

I'll be getting in the first BATCH[/b] later this week. Hollurr at yer pre-orderzzz on paypal: [email]djmorsecode@gmail.com[/email]

• shimmering and mystical

shimmering and mystical

shimmering and mystical

shimmering and mystical

shimmering and mystical

shimmering and mystical

shimmering and mystical

shimmering and mystical

• five dorsal fins

THE GOODS HAVE ARRIVED!!!

Thanks to all who pre-ordered, your cd(s) are on the way!

These are available, like, NOW! Come and get 'em!

Paypal: [email]djmorsecode@gmail.com[/email] $10 (shipping included) HAULER!

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    couldn't resist the dorsal fin endorsement. Order on it's way.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    THE GOODS HAVE ARRIVED!!!

Thanks to all who pre-ordered, your cd(s) are on the way!

These are available, like, NOW! Come and get 'em!

Paypal: [email]djmorsecode@gmail.com[/email] $10 (shipping included) HAULER!

for those who dont want to wait for paypal to transfer monies... is there a physical address that a bay area dude can send scrilla to? otherwise, you've got an echeck.

-rich

GOOD LOOKING OUT T**GA!! AND EVERYONE ELSE HITTIN ME UP! Shit's on the way as of today.

rkwpark, czech yer pm's diggles!

• Word, I sent some money earlier today. Looking forward to it.

You can now listen to half of the mix and check out a little blurb on Groundlift magazine, many thanks to TREW for that.

http://www.groundliftmag.com/LEVEL2_MIXES.php?MixID=110

Also available now at Groove Merchant and Amoeba in SF!

• goatboygoatboy 371 Posts
    You can now listen to half of the mix and check out a little blurb on Groundlift magazine, many thanks to TREW for that.

http://www.groundliftmag.com/LEVEL2_MIXES.php?MixID=110

Also available now at Groove Merchant and Amoeba in SF!

Listening to the beginning of the mix and reading everyone's comments was enough for me - Just sent payment and can't wait to check the whole thing out!

• edubedub 715 Posts
    check yo paypal!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    This is SUPER FUCKING GOOD.
    I must have busted 3 times today while driving around listening to it, so all you P-less dudes should have no problem making panties drop once you put this on.

For real though, this is one of the best mixes I've heard in a long, long time.

(ahem...tracklist in a PM plaese)

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    tracklist is up on the top of the thread.

i'm really digging this too.

• if anyone wants a copy of the reverberri joint holler on the pm

• I don't even like this kinda shit, but I love this CD. I was telling MorseTh'owed recently that I was havin' a really stressful day at work, but listening to his CD (3 times a in a row) helped me find my mellow place.

So thanks.

And buy the goddamned thing already.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    tracklist is up on the top of the thread.

OOF

I don't even like this kinda shit, but I love this CD. I was telling MorseTh'owed recently that I was havin' a really stressful day at work, but listening to his CD (3 times a in a row) helped me find my mellow place.

Man, I was buggin earlier today for real and the minute I put this on, Calgon city.

Again, I can't co-sign this CD enough.

I must have busted 3 times today while driving around listening to it, so all you P-less dudes should have no problem making panties drop once you put this on.

AHAHAHAHA!!! My hommie and his lady just got back from a two month trip to India, and he brought his ipod but then discovered he couldn't hook it up to any system over there. The only CD he had was this shit, and his lady was telling me the other day that all she can think about when she hears it now is maaad sex. I was on some weeded spiritual healing type shit when I made it, but that's a positive by-product I guess.

Thanks for the kind words dudezors. I'm real stoked that ya'll are feelin it.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    and his lady was telling me the other day that all she can think about when she hears it now is maaad sex. I was on some weeded spiritual healing type shit when I made it, but that's a positive by-product I guess.

My lady's been out of town, but indeed, when I listen to this, it makes me want to seduce myself...

Seriously though, this album as definitely opened my mind to some new musical genres and ways of mixing...really good job [email]N@$[/email]

gNAT

• co-sign. it'll loosen your bowels in the best way. wave after wave of arp jelly jam.

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    got this today in the mail. dope shit morse. very consistent vibe between songs.
    if there were one criticism it would be that the tracks really don't play long enough. that's really one of personal preference though. the mixing is immaculate.

Thanks dude.

Posted this in the other thread, but folks is still hittin me up, sooo:

I AM SOLD OUT RIGHT NOW, but re-stocking. Everyone hittin me up, I can hold one for you out of the new shipment comin in. If you want to get it now, and you live in SF or NY, you can hit up Good Records NYC (good lookin out Jonny!), Amoeba, Groove Merchant, or Open Mind Music in SF.

Also, I learned the hard way that I should have posted this to begin with, but I don't have a premier paypal account and so I can't accept credit card payments. I guess with a premier account paypal gets a cut of every payment? I was actually wondering, is it worth it to get a premier account with paypal? KNOWLEDGE ME PEOPLES.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    hey nat! i was shilling for your new mix here but the front cover pic isnt there. can you repost so as i can make you seem even more sexy than you already are?

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    hmm. forget it. i was just about to pm you and then realized its your avatar. (i have avatars turned off).