Keb Darge radioshow!

Sweet_PremiumSweet_Premium 368 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Keb Darge on BBC Basement A couple of days old, but I haven't seen the link posted here. Sounds nice, Keb Darge is a great storyteller as always and selects nice tracks.

Comments

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Thanks. I used to listen to this show religiously, but lost interest after some uninspired shows. If anyone can get me to start checking this show out again, it's Darge.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    he announced during the opening of his show that he is ready to challenge anyone who disputes his title as a the world's foremost funk dj /funk expert to a fight on the 3rd floor of the BBC studios

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    "when I was a wee boy"

• Is he holding in on the Gilles-dissing because it's aired on BBC?

"..It was rare-groove collectors like Norman Jay, that we started to sell records to, and happy puppies they were. But we kept the rare ones"

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Does anyone know where an mp3 of this show can be found? I'd use Wiretap, but it always records with skips, so if anyone knows how to eliminate that problem I'd take that too.

• I'll record this tommorrow and see if I can yousendit depending on file size....

meanwhile heres a long ass interview with Kenneth in case you missed it:

http://www.ducktape.ca/chitchat/kebdarge/

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I'll record this tommorrow and see if I can yousendit depending on file size....

meanwhile heres a long ass interview with Kenneth in case you missed it:

http://www.ducktape.ca/chitchat/kebdarge/

Dude, did you bid on the Salt 45?

Thanks for the link though. I remember when that interview was posted but I didn't have the time to listen.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Thanks!

• Dude, did you bid on the Salt 45?

yeah, it would've been rude not to!

and errr regarding the recording I'll see if I can get on it tonight!

• It seems to be gone now, so if anyone has got a mp3 of this. Please PM me!