eh? (wtf related)

planlessplanless 819 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    "You are bidding on the Jewel Case for this CD, BUT YOU ARE GETTING THE INSERTS AND ORIGINAL CD FOR FREE!!!! The jewel case was the VERY FIRST jewel case EVER created!!!!"

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    "You are bidding on the Jewel Case for this CD, BUT YOU ARE GETTING THE INSERTS AND ORIGINAL CD FOR FREE!!!! The jewel case was the VERY FIRST jewel case EVER created!!!!"

Thats really hilarious... WTF indeed

BTW, I was the lone bidder on a copy of that CD a few months back, which I won for $4.99

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

BTW, I was the lone bidder on a copy of that CD a few months back, which I won for $4.99

Damn, I just burnt some tracks off that for cashless... I gotta let him know that the OG is available for the bargain price of 35K.

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    The anatomy of a Cheeky Blakk CD selling for $35,000

A summary of the above link: the seller posts a used Cheeky Blakk CD on eBay. A woman who produced a track on that CD contacts the seller and tells him to end the auction. She claims that she "owns" the song, and it is illegal for the CD to be sold on eBay without her permission. The seller justifiably responds "Are you crazy? I'm going to keep the auction up."

The woman then threatens to take the seller to court. The seller posts the entire saga on the Siccness.net forums, and someone hatches the idea to bid the auction up to thousands of dollars, just to infuriate the woman. Now the auction stands at $35,000.

The CD will never be sold at this price, as both parties will file out a mutual agreement not to sell the item with eBay. So don't get any ideas on funding your kid's college tuition with New Orleans Rap raer, Faux Rilla.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Damn, I just burnt some tracks off that for cashless... I gotta let him know that the OG is available for the bargain price of 35K.

I wonder if that CDR can at least get 5k up in here. haha