Webster Lewis live at the Club 7

VitaminVitamin 631 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
To whomever posted that record, Thank you. You have changed my life. I downloaded a lot of those real headz records back when the community was posting it. I have saved them so I would have some new music over time. This record just sears the inside of your soul. That's the vibe I'm on. I had a little party here last Friday, and seven people came up to me and asked me what this record was, how they could get it. Who is that drummer? Ridiculous. This record might spark a democratic revolution here. I can't believe this was recorded in Oslo. I have some experience with Scandinavian jazz clubs when I studied abroad in Copenhagen, and most of the time people just sit there in awe, like it was a museum. It seems the crowd is digging it. Maybe it was the time or the music. But imagine how insane the audience would have been had this been recorded in Philly or New York. Anyway, that's some real music. Seriously worth whatever the raer dealers are asking. With gratitude, Vitamin

Comments

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

To whomever posted that record,

Thank you. You have changed my life. I downloaded a lot of those real headz records back when the community was posting it. I have saved them so I would have some new music over time. This record just sears the inside of your soul. That's the vibe I'm on. I had a little party here last Friday, and seven people came up to me and asked me what this record was, how they could get it. Who is that drummer? Ridiculous. This record might spark a democratic revolution here. I can't believe this was recorded in Oslo. I have some experience with Scandinavian jazz clubs when I studied abroad in Copenhagen, and most of the time people just sit there in awe, like it was a museum. It seems the crowd is digging it. Maybe it was the time or the music. But imagine how insane the audience would have been had this been recorded in Philly or New York. Anyway, that's some real music. Seriously worth whatever the raer dealers are asking.

With gratitude,

Vitamin

wasn't feeling it, but

• I'm not going to say anything about the mack because he called out the fraudulent clown known as faux rillz during the whole native american rap debacle back in august. And I appreciated the common sense he brought to that dogpile. But seriously, how can anyone not feel this record? Real humanz know the deal.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    What's what in Egypt?

• What you doing in Egypt?