Got to write the steam off (ebay related)

leolyxxxleolyxxx 446 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Not the worst story but i'm fed up with deadbeats who'll bid on stuff and then don't get in touch.. I found this italo 12" for 10 swedish krona that went for some dosh on ebay and isn't the easiest to find so i put it on evilbay (first time) as usual for a buyitnow option but no takers, some whatchers and some questions but no buyers, relisted it again as auction but with a reserve that was lower than what it went for the past times and got some heat on it but it ended in some kind of bidding war between 2 guys who has this ebay feud of some sort and it ended up with the winning guy retracting the bid so there i was, never met the resrve and again no buyer, listed this the 3rd time with buyitnow option and auction and got some bidders and finally a guy who won the damn thing at 37$ (which was a bit lower but hey, i paid 10 skr = 1,3$) but guess what! The guy doesn't contact me and won't respond to either email or paypal invoice.... is this fucking auction cursed or what???So if anyone wants the New Romantique 12" on Fellow Music i got this here for you for 37$ /L