I want a beer

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Today just seems so chill. No phone calls at work. It's sunny but not hot outside. Work is going smooth. Today can only be topped off with a nice smooth beverage.

Comments

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    I've always been a fan of having a cold one at around 2:30-3 in the afternoon, don't know why. Too bad I got class during that time today because its sounding awfully good at the moment.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    edward 40 handz tonight!

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    That will be my reward after studying for 3 hours. The only thing is I am broke these days and am buying cheap beer. My favorite is Coors or MGD. I got the Banquet Beer in the fridge now.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    edward 40 handz tonight!
    how hard is it getting them 40oz bottles off of your hands when you're that faded?

• edward 40 handz tonight!

I'm no beer snob, but the thought of drinking a 40 at this point in my life almost makes me throw up.
    Granted, the fact that the last time I drank one I ended up whizzing on the couch may have something to do with it...still... I don't miss 40 ozzzzs.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    edward 40 handz tonight!

I'm no beer snob, but the thought of drinking a 40 at this point in my life almost makes me throw up.
    Granted, the fact that the last time I drank one I ended up whizzing on the couch may have something to do with it...still... I don't miss 40 ozzzzs.

how old are you? i'm 27 and i had a 40 the other night and let me tell you, it was pretty sweet. taking me back...

• edward 40 handz tonight!

how old are you? i'm 27 and i had a 40 the other night and let me tell you, it was pretty sweet. taking me back...

26, and I feel no shame in saying I will never drink another 40. Sixer of shitty cans? Anytime. But, just the thought of the last, warming, foamy slugs of 40 make me cringe. Not snobbing it up, and hey, rock the 40 Handz all night. God knows I drank my share of that swill. But, I don't miss it.

• yeah, i'm 27, and i can't imagine drinking a 40 these days... i would way rather just not drink... i kind of wish i could, life seemed more fun with a couple of magnum 40s

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    I could always hange with OLD E but 'da KANG made me vomit 100% of the time...even when I was totally sober and it was my first 40 of the night.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    last, warming, foamy slugs of 40 make me cringe.

thats why you wrap it up in one of these:

just kidding, but kinda not really. these are great for a warm day of 40 drinking. but in reality you should be drinking that sucker so fast it never has time to get warm.

• Enjoying a fine brew right yet!