Weird Ass Musician Spam on BLAST (myspace related)

BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Hi thereMy name is Aaron aka MC PROTEUS I am an IDM/Electronic Music/Techno RAPPER / EMCEE. I also rap to really left field ~ aggressive ~ abstract hip-hop beats maybe. Only if they are especially grimy and industrial.My style is extremely weird. One of the main reasons its like that is because I rhyme with the intention of giving cutting edge electronic musicans material to work with. Especially Obnoxious post-rave IDM meets Breakcore Rave-Rockish party music. Please see the `What were listening to??? section of the altered beats website for a fuller understanding of this.I am an open source Emcee. The first ever on this planet and I am determined to help out the boundary pushing electronic musicians that reside here. I have dedicated most of my life to this so if you would please be kind enough to take the time and read what I have to say and busting out some digital head banging goodness that would be awesome. Here is some press and other things to look at if you wantmediaIf you would like to make music with my vocals please go to this link hereMAKING MUSIC WITHPROTEUSthere is a short version of what I am looking for there and my wholedamn life story if you have the time to read it.Over on this page here are the raps and film samples. If you like electronic music Anime and Science Fiction and you dig Company Flow and Kool Keith this might be a the happiest day of your life.rapssamplesI also have a shit load more raps in my shared files folder in the p2p filesharing application called Soulseek SOULSEEKmy user name is " i am proteus " add me and then browse my files. Alot of them are shit but if you are an IDM person then you could probablymake anything sound good so go crazy.THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. Use the mp3 part of the freestyle to make a clicktrack to sync up the music with the vocals. The wav files are there you haveEVERYTHING YOU NEED. Please do not ask me any questions about thiseverything you need to make a song is there. Please don't reply to this myspace e-mailI honestly can???t handle the size of the inbox for my myspace account when Ilook for people to make music. We can exchange dialogue after you have sent some music. It is not possible for me to converse prior to hearing an artists work.If you make a track please e-mail it to [email]proteus@alteredbeats.com[/email] ORif it's over 10 MB then use this site here to send the filewww.DROPLOAD.COMThere is a chance that the 100 MB limit for the [email]proteus@alteredbeats.com[/email] account might be reached. So if that???s the case please just use www.DROPLOAD.COMit???s very easy to use : )If [email]proteus@alteredbeats.com[/email] is full and you can???t don???t want to use dropload.com then try e-mailing the mp3 to [email]avalonwarrior@gmail.com[/email] I just got a g-mail account and I know nothing about it yet however I imagine that it can take a lot of data in the mails.If for some horrifically bizarre reason none of those work I guess you could try [email]aaronbcam@hotmail.com[/email] or just upload it to your myspace page and make sure you keep the checkmark there so that I can download it and send me the link.I am working on three albums right now with three different peoplethat I met on myspace in this manner. Even if we don't make an albumtogether my website receives a ludicrous amount of visits daily and I can say with all seriousness if you make a track with my vocals around 400 - 700 people will have listened to it within 48 hours of after you send it to me. You can listen to what other people have done so far with my vocals herePROTEUS MP3'SThere is a chance that your style might be nothing like what I amlooking for what-so-ever and you are in almost horror that I would want toask you to work with me. In that case I am sorry that I e-mailed you and the reason I did was because you had your music categorized under a genre that I thought might be suitable for this type of music. There is also a chance you might have gotten an e-mail from me before about this and if so I am sorry again.Ok so that's it my whole damn life story hereMAKING MUSIC WITHPROTEUSraps and film samples hereraps samples voiceswhen done mail the mp3 to [email]proteus@alteredbeats.com[/email] or use this site if themp3 is over 10 MBwww.DROPLOAD.COMor try [email]avalonwarrior@gmail.com[/email]please talk to me then when you send the mp3 in the mail. I am sorry please don'te-mail me otherwise. I am sorry I just can't handle all the mails.Everything you need is outlined here and all the files necessary to makemusic are in the links : )Ok cool ...Wheww Ok Cool check out the stuff and see what you think ok.Word of warning .. this is a kind of obnoxious post-rave / hyper-raveanti-IDM attitude combined with a Necro/ Cage Thirstin Howl IIIunderground hip-hop attitude x1000 meets bizarre anarchistic Takashi Miike as an Emcee style lyrics . So if you are a mellow loving person all the horrible things I say might offend you so be careful please. You may not want to download any of the raps or even read my rants.On last thing. PLEASE UNDERSTAND that a great number of people have enjoyed making music with my raps very much. So of these people I might wind up working with for the rest of our lives. I have brought a great deal of fun and excitement to a lot of people. However some people get very angry at the e-mails. If you are angry and you feel the need to send me a e-mail telling me how much you are angry.. I really wish you would not. But if you do I will probably read just enough to know you are mad at me and then I will feel a little ashamed at myself for upsetting you and then I will erase it. So if you are about to write a hate mail please just know that I am psychic and I can tell you are mad and I feel bad about it so you don???t need to send the mail.[/b]Ok cool ..TTYL!!! THANKS !!!!AaronTHA NOIZE___-?? ??-_- Proteus-_ _?? - Altered Beats-??-_ _-????ALTEREDBEATS.COMPROTEUS MP3PROTEUS MYSPACEALTEREDBEATS MYSPACE

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

"that schitt is disgusting"

• montymonty 420 Posts

• I am an open source Emcee.

• Yeah... that pretty much says it all. I couldn't resist this one though. It's just so odd. Plus he's local to me...

• Techno RAPPER
    Techno RAPPER
    Techno RAPPER
    Techno RAPPER
    Techno RAPPER
    Techno RAPPER

Faux this is the future!!!

• busting out some digital head banging goodness

busting out some digital head banging goodness