this homeless lady is sleeping in my cafe

BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
and after i told her she needs to leave she told me she can't get up and that i need to help her upi fucking hate people

Comments

• Just sock her in the mouth dude. That'll wake her ass up

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    too many hippies around that probably think im inhuman for telling her that she can't sleep in here

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    too many hippies around that probably think im inhuman for telling her that she can't sleep in here

grab one of them hippies' ipods and put her ears on blast "back to the future" style...

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

Imagine a hippie saying that. You should get her a meal plan.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

This use to happen to me at my old job. This wacked out lady would come into the lobby, wrap tin foil around her head & fall asleep on the couch. This happened most often between midnight & 3 am. I didn't mind having her around until one night she called 911 from a pay phone & asked the cops for help cause the government was trying to control her mind via radio. The police showed up & she started a ruckus. after that, i never let her in the building.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    fucking lady sprouts legs after i told her i was going to call the cops
    fuck

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    fucking lady sprouts legs after i told her i was going to call the cops
    fuck

That's what I would of told her.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

I didn't mind having her around until one night she called 911 from a pay phone & asked the cops for help cause the government was trying to control her mind via cnn[/b]

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

I didn't mind having her around until one night she called 911 from a pay phone & asked the cops for help cause the government was trying to control her mind via cnn[/b]
    sounds legit to me.

• I didn't mind having her around until one night she called 911 from a pay phone & asked the cops for help cause the government was trying to control her mind via S>cnn/S> FoxNews[/b]