Comments

• AHHHHHH!!

awww dude, i just read that she's blind. now i feel bad

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Dude, she's a blind mom/great grandma/grandma of 35...show some sensitivity.
    AHHHHHH!!
    The newborn is the 12th child of Janise Wulf, who has been blind since birth. She is a grandmother of 20 and great-grandmother of three.

• Nu-uh, why would a 62 year old blind diabetic keep baking babies?!! STOP PROCREATING, YOU'RE FLAWED!

• Dude, she's a blind mom/great grandma/grandma of 35...show some sensitivity.
    AHHHHHH!!
    The newborn is the 12th child of Janise Wulf, who has been blind since birth. She is a grandmother of 20 and great-grandmother of three.

yeah i felt bad after i read that. i just glanced at the picture and got caught way off guard.

i nominate this batch of psychrolutes for the new NAGL graemlin:

http://www.afsc.noaa.gov/race/media/photo_gallery/photos/Cottidae/psyphrthree.jpg

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Nu-uh, why would a 62 year old blind diabetic keep baking babies?!! STOP PROCREATING, YOU'RE FLAWED!

Cosignal. However, this does put to rest that old saying about the weak swimmers in the gene pool...

I actually opened this thread thinking it was about the mayor of New Orleans.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Nu-uh, why would a 62 year old blind diabetic keep baking babies?!! STOP PROCREATING, YOU'RE FLAWED!
    dude, she wants to get down. besides, 62 year old blind diabetics are crazy in the sack.

dude, she wants to get down. besides, 62 year old blind diabetics are crazy in the sack.

Is it wrong that I was a little relieved after I read this paragraph?

"I hate to raise one alone, without a sibling," said Wulf, who was impregnated both times through in vitro fertilization.[/b]

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Cosignal. However, this does put to rest that old saying about the weak swimmers in the gene pool...

• dude, she wants to get down. besides, 62 year old blind diabetics are crazy in the sack.

• i'm sayin, props to anybody that crazy looking for still gettin some!!!

• i'm sayin, props to anybody that crazy looking for still gettin some!!!
    true... she is pimpin a guy 14 years younger

• dude, she wants to get down. besides, 62 year old blind diabetics are crazy in the sack.

WHY??

WHY??

One pair of edible panties away from losing their left leg?

Bad joke, I know.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

One pair of edible panties away from losing their left leg?
    Bad joke, I know.

Whoa. That is sick. DUMB FUNNY THOUGH!!!

...I didn't read that much of the article so I didn't realize it was in-vitro...still though...let's leave homegirl alone, besides, she, uhm, like I said, uhm, reminds me of a "friend".

PS How did I manage to go both the sensitivity/insensitivity route in two posts?

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    i nominate this batch of psychrolutes for the new NAGL graemlin:

http://www.afsc.noaa.gov/race/media/photo_gallery/photos/Cottidae/psyphrthree.jpg

Awww. But they're so cute!