Drunk People- I have no more patience for you.

lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Drunken starngers, I am through with you and your bullshit. I humbly submit the following conversation as all the evidence I will ever need:(me and my friend talking about the play I just saw him acting in, when)stranger DUDE: Hey (waddles between me and friend)me: um hihe: yeah sorry, i'm a character.me: oh yeah?he: enter "the character"! (chuckles)yeah i'm a character at midnight (eyes trying hard to focus)me: well that's a good time to be onehe: that's how it is you know, (burp), when you come from...i'm from new york, originally, you knowme: wow, really (haven't heard about new york before)he: pfft (hic) nothing like it, not like bostonfreind: boston's a lot mellowerhe: like fuckin' qualudes (laughs hysterically)qualude city, that's right(a long "please leave" pause in the converstaion)he: boston's a great city to write inme: i wouldn't know, i'm not much of a writerhe: yeah i could write some great shit, if someone else did the script, you know what i mean?me: uhm..he: i got stories in my mind that most people couldn't (burp) couldn't (stifles burp) couldn't dream about.me: wow, that's totally cool. totally--after all of this we thankfully get interuppted by a bum asking for cash, a cigarette, anything man, to which i reply that sorry, but my woman has taken all my money giving me the excuse to walk inside-----the man apologizes for butting in on our conversation, as if.

Comments

• Drunken starngers, I am through with you and your bullshit. I humbly submit the following conversation as all the evidence I will ever need:

(me and my friend talking about the play I just saw him acting in, when)

stranger DUDE: Hey (waddles between me and friend)

me: um hi

he: yeah sorry, i'm a character.

me: oh yeah?

he: enter "the character"! (chuckles)
    yeah i'm a character at midnight (eyes trying hard to focus)

me: well that's a good time to be one

he: that's how it is you know, (burp), when you come from...
    i'm from new york, originally, you know

me: wow, really (haven't heard about new york before)

he: pfft (hic) nothing like it, not like boston

freind: boston's a lot mellower

he: like fuckin' qualudes (laughs hysterically)
    qualude city, that's right

(a long "please leave" pause in the converstaion)

he: boston's a great city to write in

me: i wouldn't know, i'm not much of a writer

he: yeah i could write some great shit, if someone else did the script, you know what i mean?

me: uhm..

he: i got stories in my mind that most people couldn't (burp) couldn't (stifles burp) couldn't dream about.

me: wow, that's totally cool. totally

--after all of this we thankfully get interuppted by a bum asking for cash, a cigarette, anything man, to which i reply that sorry, but my woman has taken all my money giving me the excuse to walk inside-----

the man apologizes for butting in on our conversation, as if.
    i feel ya man...i'm sick of booze bags..it ruins people.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    I feel like I'm talking to the same person, each time. And each time the conversation picks up right where the last stupid conversation ended, so it's like having one giant stupid conversation spread over years and years indefinitely. Oh, and this guy wasn't homeless, trust me.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I dont get it. Are you a hot chick or something? Why does this happen to you?

Plus, you were encouraging him.

Just say fuck off or totally pretend you cant hear or see them. that works fine.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I dont get it. Are you a hot chick or something?

me and my friend talking about the play I just saw him acting in,

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    as if.

• Massive co-sign.

• Options
    Drunken starngers, I am through with you and your bullshit. I humbly submit the following conversation as all the evidence I will ever need:

(me and my friend talking about the play I just saw him acting in, when)

stranger DUDE: Hey (waddles between me and friend)

me: um hi

he: yeah sorry, i'm a character.

me: oh yeah?

he: enter "the character"! (chuckles)
    yeah i'm a character at midnight (eyes trying hard to focus)

me: well that's a good time to be one

he: that's how it is you know, (burp), when you come from...
    i'm from new york, originally, you know

me: wow, really (haven't heard about new york before)

he: pfft (hic) nothing like it, not like boston

freind: boston's a lot mellower

he: like fuckin' qualudes (laughs hysterically)
    qualude city, that's right

(a long "please leave" pause in the converstaion)

he: boston's a great city to write in

me: i wouldn't know, i'm not much of a writer

he: yeah i could write some great shit, if someone else did the script, you know what i mean?

me: uhm..

he: i got stories in my mind that most people couldn't (burp) couldn't (stifles burp) couldn't dream about.

me: wow, that's totally cool. totally

--after all of this we thankfully get interuppted by a bum asking for cash, a cigarette, anything man, to which i reply that sorry, but my woman has taken all my money giving me the excuse to walk inside-----

the man apologizes for butting in on our conversation, as if.

You should have tried to lift his wallet.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    that was probably me. sorry.