Montreal get's got..

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    That hat looks like an old Supreme hat I have...shit is nice.

Nate, why are you always throwing up the fingers twisted in the middle? You reppin the west? Or you holding it horizontal for the east?

It goes either way, though, I'm repping the emo[/b] currently. A few years ago it woulda been in the "m" formation repping midwest.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Look who's talking Emo Phillips!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Look who's talking Emo Phillips!

oh yeah...

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    That hat looks like an old Supreme hat I have...shit is nice.

Nate, why are you always throwing up the fingers twisted in the middle? You reppin the west? Or you holding it horizontal for the east?

It goes either way, though, I'm repping the east currently. A few years ago it woulda been in the "m" formation repping midwest.
    nate, my man... no matter how you flip it, it's still corny. let's eat some sush

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

krunk...

this one's just asking for photoshop fun

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    LOL

load up them magnetic lassos, kid

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I'm finally back in Sellersville. Montreal was mayhem, though I recall leaving the province of Quebec with a lot more records in the past. I was forewraned that Montreal was dry and that was very much the case The stores are dry and overpriced... even the suburban spots. Anywhoo, it was mad fun. I missed Delay's gig because Danno's Alice B. Tokelas had me wandering center ice in Molson Centre replica / Movie Multiplex on Atwater. Many props to HAZ for putting us up at Solin Hall... and twas nice to finally meet the crate dial legend himself NateBizzo.

Here are some of my flicks:

Otis Funkmeyer lets Dannoo in on the art of "Mona Lisa Klaxson."

Delay chillin with the TaxiDErMizt.

"Primitiv" Delay and Otis wiling out on St Denis...

Nate Bizzo and Delay "2 Girly"

Delay catching the Metro

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts

"token black guy"

That's pretty weak...

• and, for the record (NRR), i like the sherlock holmes hat.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

"token black guy"

That's pretty weak...
    cool

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    Yeah, "cool". For you own sake and speaking as friendly advice, keep these unfunny, inappropriate, racially motivated comments you often make in your own 'private mind garden'.

Anyways, the kilt guy looks like he's in an uncomfortable situation

no

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    keep this bullshit out of my thread

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    keep this bullshit out of my thread

I gotta ask, did you just pull these outta bins, or did the Quebecois apply la pression sur votre portefeuille ?

• I am guessing he had to throw loot down for the Apres Ski... I've never seen it in the field after 3 years in Montreal. Very elusive. that Weyman Corporation is so-so IMO...

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    I am guessing he had to throw loot down for the Apres Ski... I've never seen it in the field after 3 years in Montreal. Very elusive. that Weyman Corporation is so-so IMO...

I was with him. He paid $24 CDN for it. Pretty damn good deal. What's that, like $18 US or something.

It was how you say, "under market value".

I am guessing he had to throw loot down for the Apres Ski... I've never seen it in the field after 3 years in Montreal. Very elusive. that Weyman Corporation is so-so IMO...

I was with him. He paid $24 CDN for it. Pretty damn good deal. What's that, like $18 US or something.

It was how you say, "under market value".

He's flossing a Apres Ski in "Poor" condition. My heart skipped a beat when I saw it in the bins but it's way too noisey for my likings. He played it on the drive on the eay home, though, and the noise adds character to the heavy funk parts.

• It was how you say, "under market value".

Very much so... don't tell me Pierre was the one who sold that? Those sheisty Belgians...

I must say though... Montreal and surrounding suburban spots are tapped! That place just got descended upon within the last two years.

• Not totally true... although some spots have been worsening in quality...

• Options
    i find maybe one or 2 albums in the stores - it is hard to catch anything there. Dealers and parts further East on the other hand....

K.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    faux, since you are such a fashion guru how about posting a few pictures of you looking your best? Or maybe just some stuff you would consider good and non-hipster. We can't all dress like wanna be Jay-Z's after all. How many pairs of square toed shoes w/ a buckle on 'em do you own? Is that what you pair w/ you $200 diesel jeans and a "button down" as you reek of cologne walking throuvh the club hair spiked on your cell phone?

true dat man. Faux, i dont think you're one to be callin someone out on there fashion choice(neither am i, but thats why i dont!)

plus, i think Nate could be you in a fight

Oh jeez... you poptarts mad?

And TheMack, I'm loving the way you took "my big brother could be[at] you up" to a whole new level of "my vague internet non-acquaintance could be[at] you up"

faux, since you are such a fashion guru how about posting a few pictures of you looking your best? Or maybe just some stuff you would consider good and non-hipster. We can't all dress like wanna be Jay-Z's after all. How many pairs of square toed shoes w/ a buckle on 'em do you own? Is that what you pair w/ you $200 diesel jeans and a "button down" as you reek of cologne walking throuvh the club hair spiked on your cell phone?

Please. Don't forget the goatee and man purse.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Please. Don't forget the goatee and Burton record bag[/b]

Please. Don't forget the goatee and Burton record bag[/b]

No Hipster DJ ensemble is complete w/o it.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    He's flossing a Apres Ski in "Poor" condition.

I will never "floss" a record. I mean, at the end of the day, it's just more music. Having records does not a baller make. I'll be leaving the flossing to the beat digger glitterati while i step with some tail.

that said, i had a blast. i got a little bored with the nonproductive record shopping, but what did i expect? I was with record dudes. Just glad I got these fools to wile out a little bit. put down the wax and have a drink ya bastards.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    File under TONNES* OF KNOWLEDGE BEING DROPPED:

I will never "floss" a record.

I mean, at the end of the day, it's just more music.

Having records does not a baller make.

i got a little bored...but what did i expect? I was with record dudes.

put down the wax and have a drink ya bastards.

*This was in Canada.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    Not mad, but are you callin' me a "poptart"? Kinda ironic for a dude who probably has a closet full of pastel striped shirts and sherbert colored polos just waiting to have their colars popped...

Not mad, but are you callin' me a "poptart"? Kinda ironic for a dude who probably has a closet full of pastel striped shirts and sherbert colored polos just waiting to have their colars popped...
    SHEEEEIIIITTTTT. ya boy Karlito is on FIYA

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

SHEEEEIIIITTTTT. ya boy Karlito is on FIYA

Mack, I thought you liked pastels also?