3-6 Mafia "Stay Fly"

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Plaese to post an MP3.Your boy has never heard this alleged jam.Thanks.

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    jesus.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    You heard it when Nick and I played at MILK.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    hello? verdict?

you like?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I needed to hear this, too. Hot beat.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    How do you feel about the song's message and the Three 6 Mafia's balleriffic lifestyle?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    How do you feel about the song's message and the Three 6 Mafia's balleriffic lifestyle?

They sound poor.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    It's for the kids.

• let me tell you why this song sucks.

1. i cant dance to it. and if i cant dance to it, white girls cant dance to it. and if white girls cant dance to it then its a crappy song.
    2. the air scratch. ask yourself, what's wrong with a bunch of fools in XXXXL shirts and crispy baseball hats standing around doing the airscratch to fly-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y? answer: everything. you all look stupid. cut it out.

now, dont get me wrong. i dont think its the worst song ever. but stop kidding yourself, this is the makings of a crappy song.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    white girls cant dance to it.

You are wrong here sir...

I had em boppin to it a couple weeks ago...

• white girls cant dance to it.

You are wrong here sir...

I had em boppin to it a couple weeks ago...

did your eye fall out?

ps
    i noticed that you arent disputing the airscratch thing though.

i noticed that you arent disputing the airscratch thing though.

Nope, it cannot be disputed

Its not bad enough to ruin the song for me

[But I still don't think its as good as Still Tippin /]

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    poppin my collar is about to take stay flys throne

• slow down scrappy doo. we're still on 6 months ago.

and YES, still tippin is definately more banginin than stay fly

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    it aint taking no throne but the video is great

"these candy bars are fiiiiiiiiiiiive dollars"

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    how could you have possibly not heard this song before?

I've never heard it before either!

And yet you're on here mouthing off about how popular rap music doesn't use samples

This song has been my shit since the album dropped... and while it is catchy as hell and people do like it there's no way its gonna cross over the way 'Stay Fly' did...

I can't believe they released it as a single as is, UNDER THREE MINUTES??? Thats basically unheard of, I can't think of any major rap singles EVAR that were that short...

I wanna see a video...

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Not that it matters much in the grand scheme of things, but this went Top 40 in the UK pop charts last week. Just to restore some of the preconceptions many of you may hold about the UK charts, Leo Sayer's had the #1 record for the last fortnight.

• I can't believe they released it as a single as is, UNDER THREE MINUTES??? Thats basically unheard of, I can't think of any major rap singles EVAR that were that short...

Tha Rockwilder. They used to play it twice to make BDS.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

And yet you're on here mouthing off about how popular rap music doesn't use samples

Is this the one with the violin?

Is this another slow song? I'm kinda tired of slow songs! Should I download????????

IS THE MACK FEELING IT????????????????

No violin

Not slow

Mack is feelin

Go 'head and download

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

Tru dat i like it even more than "stay fly"

Not that it matters much in the grand scheme of things, but this went Top 40 in the UK pop charts last week. Just to restore some of the preconceptions many of you may hold about the UK charts, Leo Sayer's had the #1 record for the last fortnight.

Ha... I'm sorry that I implied you guys were a bunch of headwrap-rocking incense-sniffers earlier this week...

• Not that it matters much in the grand scheme of things, but this went Top 40 in the UK pop charts last week. Just to restore some of the preconceptions many of you may hold about the UK charts, Leo Sayer's had the #1 record for the last fortnight.

Ha... I'm sorry that I implied you guys were a bunch of headwrap-rocking incense-sniffers earlier this week...

the soulstrut factor is mad crazy in the UK.

Young Phonics = secretly British

• Not that it matters much in the grand scheme of things, but this went Top 40 in the UK pop charts last week. Just to restore some of the preconceptions many of you may hold about the UK charts, Leo Sayer's had the #1 record for the last fortnight.

I heard you speak gay-lick.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

This song has been my shit since the album dropped... and while it is catchy as hell and people do like it there's no way its gonna cross over the way 'Stay Fly' did...

I can't believe they released it as a single as is, UNDER THREE MINUTES??? Thats basically unheard of, I can't think of any major rap singles EVAR that were that short...

I wanna see a video...

http://www.muvids.com/three_6_mafia_videos/poppin_my_collar.html

Don't be a ponce.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    How Can you not like this song? I mean, its a little played out at this point, but its still the shit. Whats an air scratch?

Don't be a ponce.

don't get your L.V. knickers in a bunch, mate.