Guzzo fired from teaching position [video]

GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Best part is about 50% through when he does his imitations of usage... it's actually funny.

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    this was posted last week.

The funny thing is I seriously thought stuff like this was common cause I saw similar incidents happen back in High School and even got my own "Today were talking about the holocause, hey Adam youre Jewish you should pay attention" moment.

F'rills though you might want to put a NSFW on this thread something about a white guy repeatedly saying "nigga" that might make some peoples at work feel a little uncomfortable.

• this was posted last week.

The funny thing is I seriously thought stuff like this was common cause I saw similar incidents happen back in High School and even got my own "Today were talking about the holocause, hey Adam youre Jewish you should pay attention" moment.

F'rills though you might want to put a NSFW on this thread something about a white guy repeatedly saying "nigga" that might make some peoples at work feel a little uncomfortable.

Yeah, well, that's common I think. I can remember that as well. "You're Jewish, what are your thoughts on this?"

But is that really bad? I mean, having a personal connection to a significant historical event is different from bustin out "Nigga can I borrow a pencil?"

Although I see where the teacher is coming from, come on, you gotta know that's a no-no. Life isn't fair. Get over it.

And as far as NSFW, I would think it would take about .02 of the clip to figure that out.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Yeah, well, that's common I think. I can remember that as well. "You're Jewish, what are your thoughts on this?"

But is that really bad? I mean, having a personal connection to a significant historical event is different from bustin out "Nigga can I borrow a pencil?"

Although I see where the teacher is coming from, come on, you gotta know that's a no-no. Life isn't fair. Get over it.

yeah teacher definitly been living in a glass bowl if he doesn't see how this miught just be a smidge upsetting to others. My incidents defintly were not anything to get others up in arms about but defintly made me feel like "whoa, I can't believe the teacher really said that"

I would love to turn that class into a reality show though. Kids got to feel uncomfortable as fuck.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    got to feel
    Kids
    fuck
    uncomfortable

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    Those little signs were utterly precious. Adorable!

His little "nigahh.. nigaaah! niggah please" bit had me rolling.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    This got me thinking "when i have a kid, he/she is going to private school"..., but why should i assume those teachers would be any less moronic/racist?

People are stupid.

• His little "nigahh.. nigaaah! niggah please" bit had me rolling.

yeah I feel bad laughing but I was really laughing at that point.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I am impressed that Graf got the video to show up in the thread on auto style! Nice one!

• can you lend a nigga a pencil?

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    everyone involved in this story is fucking dumb.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    YAY kentucky!

First person to make a beat incorporating the voice snippets wins a prize.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

His little "nigahh.. nigaaah! niggah please" bit had me rolling.

please tell me this is not a joke. I haven't fucked around with an ASR 10 since 2001 but the idea of winning a prize from the most mysterious dude on soulstrut for making a song with a middle aged white guy saying "nigga" might just bring me out of retirement.

It's already been done... link