Prison Break

badder_than_evilbadder_than_evil 951 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
anyone else fiending for the next season to start??

Comments

• hell yeah! i don't watch much tv, but i somehow got addicted to this last season. dont know how they can keep the intensity without it becoming garbage, but i hope they pull it off. starts in march right?

• hell yeah! i don't watch much tv, but i somehow got addicted to this last season. dont know how they can keep the intensity without it becoming garbage, but i hope they pull it off. starts in march right?

yeah..three seasons would stretch it somewhat.i`m hoping it goes into some kind of on the run type shit(no colonel decker).

i`m also hoping mob guy didn`t die and will come back and murder paedo ratboy..

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    hell yeah! i don't watch much tv, but i somehow got addicted to this last season. dont know how they can keep the intensity without it becoming garbage, but i hope they pull it off. starts in march right?

I just hope they stop doing those stupid cut-to-commericial close-ups on the dudes faces looking all constipated.

• like 'eyebrow' man from the OC???

• supposedly they arent getting out this upcoming season, but i cant think of how that will work..

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    They film the exteriors for this not too far from where I work. Not to be a spoiler, but at the end of this one, they all get hit by a truck and die.

• maybe the deathrow brother will get out after evidence proves he didn`t do it and then try to get back in for his brother that went in to get him...

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    maybe the deathrow brother will get out after evidence proves he didn`t do it and then try to get back in for his brother that went in to get him...

No, I'm telling you, dude: Trucks. Fireballs. Everyone dies. I seent it.

• anyone else here not bothered about the new season of prison break??