More Abu Ghraib torture allegations

NewLifeTrioNewLifeTrio 271 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
See the video hereI wonder who'll take the fall this time around.

Comments

• I wonder who'll take the fall this time around.

No one. Well, if anyone, low level troops. But, our administration has been pretty brazen about not holding people in power accountable for their actions and mistakes.

Unless they are Colin Powell.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I couldn't view the the video....how many prisoners heads did they chop off??

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I couldn't view the the video....how many prisoners they torture against the geneva conventions[/b] ??

• I couldn't view the the video....how many prisoners heads did they chop off??
    Why? is it the amount that is obscene?
    Apparently there was an 'unexplained' decapitation within the prison grounds.

What is also shocking is the British video of thie soldiers beating the shit out of
    Iraqi teenagers... we thought they wouldn't be guilty of these type of actions.

I mean, these are only the incidents 'captured' on video. Logical percentage would mean that there would be many more incidents occurring that haven't been filmed or photographed.
    But the fact that a govt that promotes freedom, blah blah blah is as evil & as secretive as its enemy is what is most disturbing.