Comments

• lol
    cheney flung poo hai ku

halliburton
    kellog root brown
    ruse
    heart attack delayed

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    what about cheneys peppering skills? Said to be second to none.

A shotgun to the face is way more effective then all this karate stuff.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

11 the sneer of death

12 the evil eye

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    what about cheneys peppering skills? Said to be second to none.

A shotgun to the face is way more effective then all this karate stuff.

That guy wasn't peppered with pellets, he was tickled with freedom bits.

(No, I didn't make that line up, but it was too good to not pass on.)

• The Daily Show KILLED IT last night!

I'm still singing Cheney's Got A Gun...

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts

• that was the best daily show in a while... the duck hunt shit was great

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    that was the best daily show in a while... the duck hunt shit was great
    yeah, it was funny. and it hasn't been recently. i think they lost some writers or something.

• yeah, it was funny. and it hasn't been recently. i think they lost some writers or something.

colbert going out on his own was a pretty big hit for them... the new guys aren't on his level at all... they even started running that "klassic kolbert" segment last week

yeah, it was funny. and it hasn't been recently. i think they lost some writers or something.

colbert going out on his own was a pretty big hit for them... the new guys aren't on his level at all... they even started running that "klassic kolbert" segment last week

yeah, i think rob and nate corrdry are funny too. but more bad news for daily show team is that they got tapped for film/tv projects and will be leaving soon.

i just heard the victim of cheney's shotgun blast had a heart attack. i don't know about his condition.

• yeah, it was funny. and it hasn't been recently. i think they lost some writers or something.

I'm missing his "Day in Religion" (?) bit - and unfortunately I'm not quite feeling his new show that much.

I'm missing his "Day in Religion" (?) bit - and unfortunately I'm not quite feeling his new show that much.

"This Week in God?" Rob Corddry's doing that segment now. He does it well, but not quite as well as Colbert.

To me, Klassic Kolbert seemed like a sort of evergreen insurance policy--the kind of thing you have ready to go for when the segment you intended to run falls through for some reason.

• unfortunately I'm not quite feeling his new show that much

really?... it's starting to overtake the daily show as my favorite (between the two)

• "This Week in God?" Rob Corddry's doing that segment now. He does it well, but not quite as well as Colbert.

That's it - Thanks.

Haven't seen Corddry's version yet but then I don't get to catch the show every night.
    Is it always on the same night?

"This Week in God?" Rob Corddry's doing that segment now. He does it well, but not quite as well as Colbert.

That's it - Thanks.

Haven't seen Corddry's version yet but then I don't get to catch the show every night.
    Is it always on the same night?

I don't think there's any set schedule as to when they do it. Or maybe there is and I just haven't caught it. It seems to run fairly randomly, but it's probably my favorite recurring bit.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    PUTTIN' FOOLS ON BLAST LIKE MY NAME WAS DICK CHENEY!!!!!![/b]

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    unfortunately I'm not quite feeling his new show that much

really?... it's starting to overtake the daily show as my favorite (between the two)

Cosign, Even for the intro graphics alone. Absolutely hilarious.

unfortunately I'm not quite feeling his new show that much

i laugh every single time at the screeching hawk

• unfortunately I'm not quite feeling his new show that much

i laugh every single time at the screeching hawk

Maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance.
    Proceeding to re-evaluation position...

• Or Cheney will cut off your limbs.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

The Daily Show KILLED IT last night!

I'm still singing Cheney's Got A Gun...

Cheneys got a gun...

Ohh Shit!