Djing in front 50,000 people?!

2»

Comments

• On second thought, maybe he shouldn't take this gig. Dude just PMed me to say he was gonna "set schitt off" with Kurtis Blow's "Basketball" and then "do this illy blend into the Wu All-Stars 'Soul in the Hole.'"

I don't know, man.

Then into some Cocoa Brovas "Won on Won"... Word!

DUDE!

BASKET BALL + YOU DEEJAYING = YOU DROPPING

You can't hide from the sphere of the Blowed's influence

• Damn, keep your guys shit in the proper threads. Everyone got all heated about stupid shit today.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    On second thought, maybe he shouldn't take this gig. Dude just PMed me to say he was gonna "set schitt off" with Kurtis Blow's "Basketball" and then "do this illy blend into the Wu All-Stars 'Soul in the Hole.'"

I don't know, man.

Then into some Cocoa Brovas "Won on Won"... Word!

DUDE!

BASKET BALL + YOU DEEJAYING = YOU DROPPING

You can't hide from the sphere of the Blowed's influence

• perfect time to feature some shaq-fu and the man who dropped one solitary single under the alias "Jewelz"

have fun man!!!

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    is cedric ceballos available as your hype man?

• Get your SoulSeek on, dunna-than

[bad look] I owned this tape at one time. I got through a tape of the month club or something. I remember ordering it and being like "well...it's free, it can't be that bad" [/bad look]

• What type of event are you djing? Is it an nba party or an actual nba event?

On the subject of basketball-related songs that you would never actually play, my vote is for Ice Cube's "Walking in my big black boots".

"You better eat your wheaties"

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    perfect time to feature the man who dropped one solitary rap classic single under the alias "Jewelz"

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Do it man, 50 000, that shit is outta control, but they will all be down with whatever you play, you get 50large in one place, kids are there to party. Take some photos , stick with what you know, and have a fucking blast.In situations like this, self-doubt is bound to creep in, but they asked you for a reason, so handle yours man.

then whenever anyone puts you on blast, you can drop the "yeah, well when i rocked the 50G crowd..."

(and if they dont feel it, you can tell 50000 to shut the fuck up)

• do it man and have a blast!

the most ive ever played to is 3000, and it was great!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    perfect time to feature the man who dropped one solitary rap classic single under the alias "Jewelz"

Cut back and forth between this and a copy of Kobe feat. Tyra Banks "K.O.B.E."....

And don't sleep on that C-Webb 2 Much Drama album... there's a copy at the Salvation Army near my apartment that I might could mail you.

• Play some of that Dana Barros heat.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    I'm thinking doubles of...

have fun! take pics or video.

• aegisaegis 261 Posts
    Play some of that Dana Barros heat.

I kinda like those Jazzy Jeff and Muggs remixes, but maybe thats because I did not realize who was rapping until after listening to them.

• cheech & chong - "basketball jones"!

I'm thinking doubles of...

have fun! take pics or video.

Why ya playing?! I got doubles of this. lol

What type of event are you djing? Is it an nba party or an actual nba event?

On the subject of basketball-related songs that you would never actually play, my vote is for Ice Cube's "Walking in my big black boots".

"You better eat your wheaties"

It's one the city's events that surrounds the whole All Star weekend. I am playing some baller's (I don't even know who it is) party at another venue though.

Yahmean?

Yahmean?

I can rock these on the big screen. Can't forget cornbread and Earl though.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    rock that schitt j*f.

you got this mayne. clutch city

• Is this worth anything?? I saw one once and just started laughing... Took pics of it, but just left it.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    big day tomorrow cashless. rock that schit homey!

it was today and it was a total bust. It was like 40 degrees (in Houston 40 equals -20 for the rest of the country) with a light drizzle all day. There were only a few scattered stragglers.

I blame Guzzo.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    fuckin' guzzho

bright side: it mustve been an honor to be asked out of all the houston djs... and you got paid!??!

fuckin' guzzho

bright side: it mustve been an honor to be asked out of all the houston djs... and you got paid!??!

yeah, it's city shit so it's like "6 to 12 weeks" before I get the check.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    it was today and it was a total bust. It was like 40 degrees (in Houston 40 equals -20 for the rest of the country) with a light drizzle all day. There were only a few scattered stragglers.

I blame Guzzo.

Damn stereotypical blaming of the jews for your own problems.

nah dude sorry it didn't go as well as you had hoped, you'll wreck shit at the next gig and put this behind ya

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

Is this worth anything?? I saw one once and just started laughing... Took pics of it, but just left it.

i think its worth a laugh.
    ..hearing him say "Un-beatable" with his accent is mildly amusing.

• Is this worth anything?? I saw one once and just started laughing... Took pics of it, but just left it.

i think its worth a laugh.

..hearing him say "Un-beatable" with his accent is mildly amusing.

I got 3 copies on 45. How ya like me now.

Can we get some Wayman Tisdale up on this set, damn?