Whats worse, getting kicked in the nuts or

parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
falling down 20 stairsor lemon juice in a paper cut on your eye lid?

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    falling down 20 stairs is weak. you're so soft if you think that hurts. ill do that shit on my lunch break for a grand ol time, son.

heres the real question...

GIVING BIRTH OR GETTING KICKED IN THE NUTS? WHATS GOOD?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    courtney maribetta make out sesh.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    What about getting jacked in the shins?

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

i once sliced my achilles tendons and did the moon walk through a kiddie pool filled with lemon juice.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    When I was young, I went to this summer camp at this health club and all the dudes ran around the gym all day trying to *fwop* eachother in the nuts. I was always swift enough to block their attempts, or I'd catch their leg and try to lift it up over dude's head, or maybe try to kick them back. Anyway, one of the counselors told us that her younger brother got kicked in his stuff once so hard that the nuts went up into his body and never came down. I think we stopped after hearing that.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    the nuts went up into his body and never came down.

paging magic jackson

paging magic jackson
    it's true. last summer, the night before my week-long, romantic getaway with the missus, i decided to clean up the ol' downstairs mess with my hair clippers. somehow my sack got caught in the blades and i fucking split my shell. breaking bones feels great compared to this, by the way. my mom was on her way to pick up my housekey while i was doubled over in the bathroom, and insisted that i go to the emergency room to get stitched up, but my girl steri-taper 'er all up instead. that's some scary shit mang, and i'm still nervous to bring the clippers back into the mix.

• THE GNARLYS

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

paging magic jackson
    it's true. last summer, the night before my week-long, romantic getaway with the missus, i decided to clean up the ol' downstairs mess with my hair clippers. somehow my sack got caught in the blades and i fucking split my shell. breaking bones feels great compared to this, by the way. my mom was on her way to pick up my housekey while i was doubled over in the bathroom, and insisted that i go to the emergency room to get stitched up, but my girl steri-taper 'er all up instead. that's some scary shit mang, and i'm still nervous to bring the clippers back into the mix.

Fuck!!!!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

i once sliced my achilles tendons and did the moon walk through a kiddie pool filled with lemon juice.

thats dope

shit, once i rubbed habanero peppers into my pee-hole.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

shit, once i rubbed habanero peppers into my pee-hole.

WINNER

• pppppppp 261 Posts

paging magic jackson

jesus dude, use a straight razor! for the love of all that's good use a straight razor. you don't want some whirring buzzing out of control mechanical blades chopping away at anything important down there.

i gotta get this shit outta the way...

• the nuts went up into his body and never came down.

paging magic jackson

Dude, you never clip the downstairs without a guard. you were just asking for it. you gotta put a guard on that shit. if you were going for the 'Bobby Vitale,' totally clean look, you can't use clippers for that. clippers is just for trimming. so you have to use a guard.

amateur

...i used a guard! shit slipped between the teeth!

• whoa. really? what size guard?

uh... #3...? are you inviting me into your barbershop?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    note to self: never let Matt give me a fade.

• haha. .. na just trying to make sure theres no repeat offenders. just reading your story made me want to vomit w rage .. and vomit w disgustedness .. and vomit for basically a plethora of physical and psychological reasons