im soooo stressed

TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
someone tell me something to make me feel better

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

It's all gonna be OK. Deep breath, keep your head up.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    someone SHOW me something to make me feel better

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    thanks birdman, that picture isnt really making me feel better though

ight well heres the deal, my mom called me this morning and said she was going to the hospital because something was very wrong, i dont knwow what, and i cant reach her, my dads got me stressed, and i might have gotten a girl pregnant

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    the pic is actually kind of creeping me out.
    her body doesn't look quite proportionate to her head and protruding behind.
    i know it's just the angle. but i'm spooked and calling it a day.

feel better, mr. mack. go outside. drink a ginger ale. if you're old enough to drink now, make it a beer.

• Options
    Do you know what hospital? Why don't you call her? Or go there?

Pulling out early never works Macktrick. Do you like the girl?

Kevin.

tried to call the hosptial, shes not there.

yes i like the girl

• Options
    No cell? She was probably released and thus is fine.

Be a man and stick up for your responsibilities whatever she/you decide to do (should she really be pregnant).

What's your pops stressing over?

K.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

this isn't the first or last time your life will be unbalanced...sometimes the negative outweighs the positive and vice versa.......shit will eventually balance out......take your time with decision making and prioritize.....cry and get high if you have to.....learn from whatever it is stressing you or this experience will be in vain.....you'll be fine...God does exist

edpowers, that made me feel good. thank you

tried to call the hosptial, shes not there.

thats actually good news...relax

the girl isn't pregnant or wont have the baby so next time use a condom

as far as your pops...be glad you have one

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    always use a condom[/b] until you wanna have kids, makes life simpler.

But anyway, yes, try and relax....there is much in the world beyond your control. Nothing new. Let the stress go, just aggravates you and may obscure all the positive things. I am sure your Mom is fine.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    co-sign on the pops comment edpowers... young macktastic, my son was born 4 days after i turned 18, and since then, shit's been quite good for me. however, that 9month purgatory before hand is some ulcer inducing shit. everyone always told me "shoulda put a sock on the pickle", but now i have a cool 11yr old, and my old hommies think so too. my mom's always got drama too, and honestly, i'm at the point where i wish she'd just move away, so be proud that you're a caring son, y'know? most people our age can't relate to their parents, and it really says something about someone who spends quality time with them. seriously, this shit will all come together, one way or another, and it really fucking helps that you like that girl. -matt

well some good news, i talked to my mom and she said shes ok. i talked to my girl, shes on birth control, but she said she didnt take her pill yesterday, could that matter?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    well some good news, i talked to my mom and she said shes ok. i talked to my girl, shes on birth control, but she said she didnt take her pill yesterday, could that matter?

Do they have those day after pills in the USA?

i think so

• Options
    Good news. I'm no expert, but I seem to remember some of my past girlfriends saying missing a day was no biggie (unless she's ovulating).

K.

• Options

Yes, but they're not available over the counter like they are in Canada. I could see some states not having them at all.

K.

well some good news, i talked to my mom and she said shes ok.

told you

i talked to my girl, shes on birth control, but she said she didnt take her pill yesterday, could that matter?

she can always "double up" the next day..and even if she doesn't its HIGHLY unlikely she's pregnant.....in other words...."Patrick...you are NOT a father!"

now change that disturbing avatar

and go buy some condomondos

edpowers, you're the man. your words really touched me. thank you very much.

and thank you to every one else that offered words of support, you are all very kind

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

you can order a prescription for them online from some dude in mexico. shit aint cheap.

• planned parenthood is a good place for morning after pills, condoms, easy listening soft rock. you can get your wang examined.

pick up some sorority girls with herpes in the lobby.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    stay strong

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    she can always "double up" the next day..and even if she doesn't its HIGHLY unlikely she's pregnant.....in other words...."Patrick...you are NOT a father!"

I have been in the "my girl missed the pill situation" before...multiple times...if its orthotricyclin or its generic (a pretty common BC) I know you (or she actually) can double up and have everything be fine. I'm not in medicine, but I'm pretty sure this is accurate information that I have taken from those folded up pamphlets that they include with the birth control (you know, the square ones that are folded up and have about 40 pages of information condensed onto one because the font is like size 2).

Good luck with all that. Hope your moms is okay too.

~Nat

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    FYI some of those "morning afters" can work up to two weeks after conception. I've been there before. I'd drop by a local clinic like Planet Parenthood on the quickness.

And be supportive of your girl whatever she wants!

• Options

you can order a prescription for them online from some dude in mexico. shit aint cheap.

They're $35CDN each over the counter here.

K.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Words of wisdom from the Edpowers.

For real, my wife is on orthocyclin, and doubling up if you missed a day helps. That's from my experience. Relax bro, breathe slow. Things are gonna be okay no matter what the deal is.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    planned parenthood is a good place for morning after pills, condoms, easy listening soft rock. you can get your wang examined.

pick up some sorority girls with herpes in the lobby.

yes, also check for your local free clinic. I'm an unfortunate expert about the morning after pill.

more than once I've gone to the free clinic with a girl and seen my sister (a doctor) working. It was awkward the first time, funny the second.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    FYI some of those "morning afters" can work up to two weeks after conception. I've been there before. I'd drop by a local clinic like Planet Parenthood on the quickness.

are you sure about this? I thought it was 72 hours
    http://www.morningafterpill.org/mapinfo1.htm

either way you sould do it as soon as possilbe. Waiting never solves an issue

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    "shoulda put a sock on the pickle"

Wise words from Mr. Magic Jackson. Yer kid's bunkbed is really neato and comfy. Yer a lucky dood! It's cool that he's into rap, too.