buhbomp - 2 hour mix

jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
edited February 2006 in Announcements
This is the link for our new mix to jumpoff our new night. This is a podcast that I'm giving you a direct link for, and the actual podcast link. This is the first mix of many to come. podcast feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/buhbomp direct link to mix: http://www.touchandfeel.org/buhbomp/01buhbomp.mp3Coming right off of that "Houston for Dummies" mix with Ayres (dj Ayers), JD and Lil Tiger present the Buhbomp Bruk mix. A wide variety of styles from dancehall and soca, broken beat, Miami and ATL bass... all kinds of rump shakers. Check the mix and if you're in the NYC area we will be getting it in at Luke and Leroy's Friday night, candy heart style. Shouts to: The Rub Crew, Caps and Jonesy, Ciph, Cashless[/b], Reko Trill and all the Houston OG's, empanadamn, Elz, CrowdControl Records, Ross Hogg, J knowledge, Spy Music, Aser, Touch and Feel, DJ Mel, and Pushermat & DJ Chill at Damage Control Radio. Enjoy.

Comments

• If you don't like this mix, then maybe you don't like rap good music.

B/W

If you scared, say you scared.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts

If you , say .

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Shouts to: The Rub Crew, Caps and Jonesy, Ciph, Reko Trill and all the Houston OG's, empanadamn, Elz, CrowdControl Records, Ross Hogg, J knowledge, Spy Music, Aser, Touch and Feel, DJ Mel, and Pushermat & DJ Chill at Damage Control Radio.

Enjoy.

If you forget to shout me out one mo time... it is on in yo life!!!

And oh yeah, this mix is =

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    you're always in my heart, cashless.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    tis all to the goodage, my young game thowed playbwoi.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    woah

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    woah

yeah?

my favorite is a quote from Cashless:

"dog. ya'll put your foot in that motherfucker."

that being said, Yeah, we did.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    hey dude good stuff, enjoyed listening to les' perfect enunciation on his shoutouts that have been rehearsed 50 times.

I pointed out to him, but there's a difference in audio quality between your set and his. Not sure why your part sounds a bit muddy compared to his.

oh, hope things went well tonight.

• I FULLY ENDORSE THIS PRODUCT AND/OR EVENT

• Yeah this is cool. Thanks man.

Yes, the 1st half is a bit muddy in comparison to the 2nd part. Odd.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    Still buhbomping this at work...

Is that 112 Anywhere remix a blend of yours, or is it on one of the 12"s? That track is on some serious guilty pleasure shit, I likes.