Waxidermy Interview - The Crink Speaks!

DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
edited February 2006 in Announcements
Yes, that's right...The Crink and I chopped it up and give you this new interview about Waxidermy! Feel free to check it out and post some feedback (oh, I can't wait for this). Also posted is some Jpeg-goodness that's straight up !!! www.funktheworld.net/default/waxidermyinterviewBig ups to Crink (thanks for doing the interview)...Peace,DJ Cire

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    That's a good interview that you conducted, DJ Cire (I didn't know you had your own website). Props to HCrink, as well. That story about diggin' in the hospital is nuts. But what's even crazier is this...

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Dope!

• Awesome. Waxidermy is killin' it. I'm a fan.

Man, Crink, you are good people for helpin that poor man get his sweatpants tied. I hope karma smiled on you and you pulled raer from there.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Man, Crink, you are good people for helpin that poor man get his sweatpants tied. I hope karma smiled on you and you pulled raer from there.

Above and beyond the call of digging.

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    i need to step up my e-celebrity game so i can get interviewed like tha_crinksta

i need to step up my e-celebrity game so i can get interviewed like tha_crinksta

HAHAHA!!!

it's true - I'm mearly a pretty face.

• slavinslavin 577 Posts

HAHAHA!!!

HAHAHA!!!

Oh my my my....

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    "mash-ups"

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    HAHA! Comedy... No doubt the new meaning behind mash-ups...

Thanks for the (+) feedback!!!

BUMP

Just did some reviews, peep the soundclips on Frank Cunimondo, On any Sunday OST and the Gerry Olds Trio.

Enjoy.

www.waxidermy.com

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    BUMP

Just did some reviews, peep the soundclips on Frank Cunimondo, On any Sunday OST and the Gerry Olds Trio.

Enjoy.

www.waxidermy.com

Also, would it totally cheapen it if the Post Hot Women on Record Covers thread became a category? Maybe just a seasonal thing?

BUMP

Enjoy.

www.waxidermy.com

Also, would it totally cheapen it if the Post Hot Women on Record Covers thread became a category? Maybe just a seasonal thing?

I'M READY

• BUMP

Enjoy.

www.waxidermy.com

Good stuff man, but please to add a "Windflower" clip, perhaps??

BUMP

Enjoy.

www.waxidermy.com

http://waxidermy.com/category/risque/

how about a feature?

BUMP

Enjoy.

www.waxidermy.com

how about a gallery?

• how about a feature?

how about a gallery?

how about you delete some pm's!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Also, would it totally cheapen it if the Post Hot Women on Record Covers thread became a category?

That thread is mine and is copyrighted. I will sue waxidermy ass if it is used without my kind permission.

Have you seen my lastest addition? That blonde is , though by now she must be 65

Also, would it totally cheapen it if the Post Hot Women on Record Covers thread became a category?

That thread is mine and is copyrighted. I will sue waxidermy ass if it is used without my kind permission.

Have you seen my lastest addition? That blonde is , though by now she must be 65

a) that thread is not yours, you are just a temporary caretaker.

b) yes, of course.

c) I will jpeg battle you when I return from vacation, meester.