HILLTOP PRODUCTIONS check the website...

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited February 2006 in Announcements
www.hilltopproductions.ca the hilltop crew website is now up. debut album is out. peep the webpage for mp3 clips, videos etc...positive hip hop, no gun clappin, no hoe smackin, no pimpin, no flossin, no swearing just raw skills...support, bootleg, bring the hate.. whatever you wanna do, we don't give a. we're gonna keep making music that's from the heart, we're not in this for the fame and wealth.peaceblaZ

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i hope you've sent cool c a check. his legal fund could use it.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Yeah, I clicked on it thinking it was gonna be some classic West Philly stuff. But nonetheless, congratulations Blaz.

• NICE!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

we have mad respect for the old school, however we're canadian and we're "hilltop productions" not the "hilltop hustlers". so no checks have been sent. and we're not clearing any samples neither.

also, for those asking.. we have no vinyl right now, only cd's. we are working on a twelve inch release with some new tracks. coming very soon.

• i hope you've sent cool c a check. his legal fund could use it.

we have mad respect for the old school, however we're canadian and we're "hilltop productions" not the "hilltop hustlers". so no checks have been sent. and we're not clearing any samples neither.

also, for those asking.. we have no vinyl right now, only cd's. we are working on a twelve inch release with some new tracks. coming very soon.

Let me know when that happens.
    I stumbles across the testament EP in a value village one day

I was glad I picked it up cause it was
    and on some
    shit

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    we are working on a twelve inch release with some new tracks. coming very soon.

Let me know when that happens.
    I stumbles across the testament EP in a value village one day

I was glad I picked it up cause it was
    and on some
    shit

hey man thanks for your kind words/ gremlins... i don't even know this guy, i swear!

that's crazy i didn't think anyone would mention that testament ep, but we did get rid of a thousand copies which are floating around somewhere. if you see it at value village or goodwill definitely pick it up.

thanks to everyone who's supporting, we're all trying to quit our day jobs and do this music thing full time...

here's a couple of nuggets you won't find anywhere else, for the headz.
    just a couple of freestyles test dropped over my beats. i think they're worth hearing, i enjoy them. if only for the novelty of hearing "off the dome" flows and low budget grimy recording techniques....

http://www.hilltopproductions.ca/hello.mp3

http://www.hilltopproductions.ca/walkin.mp3