OG - Marcos Valle - Mustang Cor de Sangue?

goatboygoatboy 371 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
I'm thinking of selling one of these.Does anyone know what the OG looks like.Mine is in a cardboard sleeve and seems to be a 1969 Brazil release, but I have noticed on other sites that this sometimes comes in one of those plastic bag sleeves.Any info would be appreciated...Thanks!

Comments

• its a plastic bag odeon LP

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    I'm thinking of selling one of these.
    Does anyone know what the OG looks like.

Mine is in a cardboard sleeve and seems to be a 1969 Brazil release, but I have noticed on other sites that this sometimes comes in one of those plastic bag sleeves.

Any info would be appreciated...

Thanks!

The brazilian OG has the plastic bag cover; if yours is a brazilian edition and has the cardboard sleeve it's a reissue.

Peace

• Thanks.
    Should I assume then that it is probably one of those reissues where they just duplicate the original cover and date, but was probably issued long after the original?

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Thanks.
    Should I assume then that it is probably one of those reissues where they just duplicate the original cover and date, but was probably issued long after the original?

Probably. Usually the brazilian record companies would state the reissue year in the bottom side of the back cover, but this is not a general rule.

Peace