free amazon MP3s, recommended downloads?

froovyfroovy 86 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    dude...

what are you doing e-digging on Amazon?
    Dont you know there's record stores out there?

sign out, log off,leave your house and get your freight straight, no ayo.

and delete this thread while you can.

• free shit is good - whether it be wax, mp3 whatever...

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    free shit is good - whether it be wax, mp3 whatever...

I strongly agree. FUCK Soulseek, I spend endless hours surfing amazon looking for free mp3s.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    Maybe he doesnt have soulseek. If any1 else doesnt have it aswell then u really should get it.

http://www.slsknet.org

Get that & u can get pretty much any album u want. Lots of to be had if your broke like me. Ive got loads of stuff on soulseek that i'll never be able find on vinyl out diggin.....maybe on ebay though.

Its great for listening to albums before u buy aswell.

• thanks ZomB for the link, just thought I'd see if anyone had found anything worth listening to on amazon,
    obviously I was wrong to even go there...my mistake, note to brain - do not talk about free shit and always let others dictate what you can post

• thanks ZomB for the link, just thought I'd see if anyone had found anything worth listening to on amazon,
    obviously I was wrong to even go there...my mistake, note to brain - do not talk about free shit and always let others dictate what you can post

Aw man, don't back down like that. You're the new guy. You need to come out swinging or your going to be seen as a victim your whole time here. Turn this shit into a 5 pager, up your post count and come out of it with a rep!

• OK, lets try another angle.
    How many strutters have produced/written/remixed something on amazon that you can download for free?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    OK, lets try another angle.
    How many strutters have produced/written/remixed something on amazon that you can download for free?

soft serve baby doo doo

• I take it that's a NO[/b] then cashless
    froovy swings, match point

• BAN

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    BAN